Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC 132: Andre Winner Says Njokuani “Poses Problems, But I’m Sure I Can Find Solutions”

Print  
Posted By Message

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,878-1,108
Camp: MMA Worldwide
Chips:
Make no mistake about it, when British fighter Andre Winner steps into his next bout against Anthony Njokuani, it could be a “Fight of the Night” situation.

Link

Post #1   4/18/11 2:45:33PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I'll take Njokuani by UD, I just think he will land more with kicks and stuff.

Post #2   4/18/11 9:58:52PM   

UFC_Fanatic

In Full Mount

UFC_Fanatic Avatar

Career:1,448-894
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I'll take Njokuani by UD, I just think he will land more with kicks and stuff.

I totally agree. I think that Njokuani has more tools/weapons than Winner, which is going to be a key to winning the fight. I don't know that he will be able to put a very tough Winner away, but I do believe his versatility with his strikes will be enough to win an entertaining UD as both fighters put everything on the line as they are likely fighting for their jobs. With Winner's speed he definitely isn't to be overlooked and counted out of this fight though.

Post #3   4/19/11 5:06:25AM