Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

'Banha" Cane vs. Stanislav Nedkov at UFC Rio

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

DO YOU SPEAK IT?

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,234-1,182
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Following two aborted starts, Stanislav Nedkov will once again attempt to make his Octagon debut on Aug. 27, when he meets fellow light heavyweight Luis Cane at UFC 134 “Rio.”

The UFC announced on its official website Sunday that Nedkov and Cane have “verbally agreed” to square off at the event, which takes place at the 18,000-seat HSBC Arena in Rio de Janeiro. While not officially announced, a middleweight title clash between champion Anderson Silva and challenger Yushin Okami is expected to topline the promotion’s first Brazilian event since 1998.

LINK

Post #1   4/18/11 8:44:38AM   

icantthinkofanything

MMA Sensei

icantthinkofanything Avatar

Career:904-633
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
Luiz Kane rocks

his aggressive style would benefit from mixing it up more strikes and takedowns, most people know he throws hands, and really good strikers like lil Nog and Cyril capitalized. Luiz seems smaller than other lhw's, maybe a move to mw would be a good idea. either way the UFC needs to keep Cane especially since my other fav brawler from Brazil- is suspended.

VERA VS LUIZ CANE OR SHOGUN would be an awesome fight to add to the rio card since both fighters are booked,

I like Brandon Vera vs Cyril Diabate

Post #2   4/18/11 12:18:28PM