Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Nick Diaz Says Paul Daley Can Have the Belt

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,553-1,348
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
He better keep the belt
Its his first in the line to fight gsp!!! If he is champ

Post #16   4/8/11 9:41:17AM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:

Posted by kevietre

Posted by SmileR

"more technical martial artists and stand-up fighters."

The UFC's WW devision contains: GSP, Fitch, Alves, Koscheck, Johnson and many, many more. Strikeforce has a seriously weak WW devision. If Diaz believes that he's crazier than I thought!

DIAZ CAN BEAT ALL OF THOSE GUYS EXCEPT GSP

I'll believe it when it happens. Last time I checked, his last stint in the UFC he lost to Sherk, and Sanchez, doubt he can beat Fitch, Alves, Kos, or Johnson. I would like to see him fight Condit.

Post #17   4/8/11 9:47:33AM   

RhythmAndStyle

MMA Sensei

RhythmAndStyle Avatar

Career:2,441-1,461
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Dana said in a interview that the only way Diaz would be allowd back into the UFC, is if he cleand up his act..n not act like a f*ckin gangsta..n plus there's too many strong wrestlers in WW...Diaz can't handle wrestlers..Kos would mual him..Fitch would LnP, GSP would work him..n it goes on n on n on..oh lets not forget my main MAN..Johny Hendricks..

Post #18   4/8/11 10:40:31AM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:

Posted by RhythmAndStyle

Dana said in a interview that the only way Diaz would be allowd back into the UFC, is if he cleand up his act..n not act like a f*ckin gangsta..n plus there's too many strong wrestlers in WW...Diaz can't handle wrestlers..Kos would mual him..Fitch would LnP, GSP would work him..n it goes on n on n on..oh lets not forget my main MAN..Johny Hendricks..

Agree. Diaz does act like a thug and it gets old, maybe that's why I don't like him at all

Post #19   4/8/11 12:04:32PM   

icantthinkofanything

MMA Sensei

icantthinkofanything Avatar

Career:911-636
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
I can't blame Diaz for being pissed about short notice, but its not the UFC's fault its Cokers fault.
I think Diaz complains about everything, and I dont get his personality. I think he acts like a bad ass. that pretends to be nice, but seems insincere. he thinks hes misunderstood, but I dont think he's comfortable being a nice humble guy, even though he tries.
MW may be a better weight class for Diaz at SF and the UFC.
If Diaz had fought Mayhem (whos a pretty good MW) and won, that would be worth bragging about. Scott Smith and Frank Shamrock, not so much.

I can't wait for the Diaz Daley fight because...
Daley is the best fighter he s faced yet in SF
I think Daley has an advantage standing, and Diaz has no takedowns, and Diaz's bottom game is better than his top game in my opinion, just like Nate Diaz. Also, Diaz dont check kicks, and Cyborg should have capitalized on the beating he gave Diaz's legs.

Daley will not go to a UD as easy as Noons. I think Daley is confident in winning.
In the UFC, Diaz would get smoothered by Kos Fitch, Story, Hendricks, Johnson etc... Kampman is the only one who would stand with him, even though he could gnp Diaz and avoid the sub ftw.

Last edited 4/8/11 12:25PM server time by icantthinkofanything
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #20   4/8/11 12:24:24PM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:

Posted by submissionartist1

Nick Diaz has honor! were all thinkin it he speaks out!

We're definitely not all thinking that Nick Diaz "has honor".

How is he speaking out, what is he speaking out against? He's complaining about absolutely nothing. It doesn't matter who owns strikeforce, it's still strikeforce and the UFC is still the UFC. He is just pissed off because he talked all kinds of **** about the UFC and now they own his ass and there's no other high level organization for him to go to.

speaking out is when you talk about your opinions on a real issue, not throwing a temper tantrum when your ex-boss that you talked **** to buys your company.

-edit-
his comments to ariel helwani makes me lose even more respect for him, not that I had any to begin with. How does Helwani "instigate fights"? He asks fighters standard questions about their upcoming matchups.

I don't like the guy at all, I have absolutely no respect for him.

Last edited 4/8/11 12:47PM server time by Aether
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #21   4/8/11 12:43:18PM   

teddythetuna

In Full Mount

teddythetuna Avatar

Career:1,164-752
Chips:
Whine some more Diaz. Now you have to back up all the sh*t talk and im pretty sure he knows that the top 5 in the ufc's WW division would beat him. He always complains about people not getting him but every time he opens his mouth its like verbal diarrhea. Great fighter but needs some class IMO

Post #22   4/9/11 3:49:03PM   

prophecy033

REBEL WITH A CAUSE

prophecy033 Avatar

Career:2,086-1,216
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Diaz is a crazy mofo if he thinks the two organization are equals in the ww division. He might be blowing smoke up his own a$$

Post #23   7/10/11 5:03:08PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2