Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Video: UFC Personal Trainer - First Look

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,762-985
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
THQ Inc. and Zuffa, LLC today announced the latest edition to the expanding UFC videogame portfolio with UFC Personal Trainer: The Ultimate Fitness System. Personal Trainer is currently in development for Kinect, Wii and Move:
Designed by the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) with support from MMA training experts Mark DellaGrotte, Greg Jackson and Javier Mendez, the fitness routines and full programs included in UFC Personal Trainer will deliver a challenging and motivating UFC fitness experience that includes the best and most effective exercises utilized by today’s renowned UFC fighters.

The game features over 70 MMA and NASM-approved exercises, including moves from disciplines such as wrestling, kickboxing and Muay Thai and 51 unique routines each specialized to target specific muscle groups, as well as factor individual skill levels and fitness goals.

LINK

Post #1   4/7/11 12:40:34PM   

inhighdefinition

Learning to Sprawl

Career:95-75
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:
Anybody have a copy of this game yet? Is it good because I am interested, and intrigued to say the least.

I want a workout at the convenience of my own room.

And I want results too.

Post #2   7/4/11 11:18:30PM   

inhighdefinition

Learning to Sprawl

Career:95-75
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:
Up for this thread. Is it effective for the Wii?

Hoping for your feedback guys.

Thanks.

Post #3   7/7/11 9:52:24PM