Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Heavyweight prospect Tony Johnson Jr. added to Bellator roster, fights at Bellator 41

Print  
Posted By Message

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,974-1,693
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Former King of the Cage heavyweight champ Tony Johnson Jr. (5-1 MMA, 0-0 BFC) is Bellator Fighting Championships' latest acquisition.

The former Ohio State wrestler and four-time NCAA Division I All-American makes his debut for the promotion at Bellator 41 against an opponent yet to be named.

LINK

Honestly, I think Bellator are starting to solidify their place as the number 2 mma organization in the world. They're building their roster up very nicely adding a bunch of prospects.

Post #1   4/7/11 11:17:47AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,627-1,504
Chips:

Posted by Budgellism

Honestly, I think Bellator are starting to solidify their place as the number 2 mma organization in the world. They're building their roster up very nicely adding a bunch of prospects.

I completely agree with this, they definitely have a knack for signing up and coming talent, and their roster is full of guys that could turn out to be stars.

Post #2   4/7/11 11:23:12AM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,974-1,693
Chips:

Posted by cowcatcher

Posted by Budgellism

I completely agree with this, they definitely have a knack for signing up and coming talent, and their roster is full of guys that could turn out to be stars.

They're making all the right moves and they have a president with arguably as much passion as Dana does. They're only going to get bigger and more popular. I'm thinking this is one organization that the ufc won't and can't get their hands on.

Post #3   4/7/11 11:29:18AM