Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rashad responds to Tito

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

contractseven

Learning to Sprawl

contractseven Avatar

Career:55-25
Camp: Contract Seven Fighters
Chips:
Rashad has gotten better, a lot better. It seems Tito is slowly falling out of it. Tito's main style is to ground and pound. Rashad is a great wrestler and wont easily be mounted. Griffin in my opinion beat Tito and Griffin is just a brawler.
Its going to be a very interesting fight.

Post #16   5/1/07 5:30:44PM   

JWest12

MMA Regular

JWest12 Avatar

Career:440-254
Camp: Pitbulls
Chips:
Tito all the way. I would love to see him GnP Rashod senseless. I also just barely watched Ortiz vs. Griffin like 2 mintues ago and Ortiz defintely won that fight. Round one there was no doubt about it. In the 3rd round Rogan and Goldberg were commenting on the scoring. They were saying how rd 1must have been a 10-9 for Tito and wasn't enough for him to score a 10 -8. Forrest did basically nothing in that round jsut got taken done and got beat on for the whole round although he did manage to stand up. How is that not dominant enough and i can't think of any fights where there has been a round where the loser scored less then a 9. Can any of you name any fights where this happened?

Post #17   5/1/07 11:37:05PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2