Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

After TUF 13 injury, quickly recovering Myles Jury ready for UFC redemption

Print  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,514-925
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
With a perfect 9-0 record and nine first-round stoppages, Myles Jury entered "The Ultimate Fighter 13" as one of the show's youngest and most promising cast members.

But as we saw on this past week's season debut of the Spike TV reality series, the 22-year-old suffered a significant knee injury and was cut from the cast.

However, as Jury recent told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio), he's confident a future "TUF" spot or even a UFC fight is in his future once he's fully healed.

Jury was head coach Brock Lesnar's fifth-round pick. As MMAjunkie.com detailed in our "Fight Path" series nearly a year ago, the former Detroit Zoo employee began his fighting career a year before he legally was old enough to drive. So despite Jury's age, the King of the Cage vet had the needed experience.

Article

Post #1   4/4/11 10:23:47AM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,762-985
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
I seriously hope they give him a chance at the finale. This reminds me of the Nate Quarry situation from season one.

Post #2   4/4/11 11:36:23AM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,159-691
Chips:

Posted by FastKnockout

I seriously hope they give him a chance at the finale. This reminds me of the Nate Quarry situation from season one.

Reminds me more of Roman Mitichyan, he was injured on the opening show as well

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #3   4/4/11 12:13:42PM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,762-985
Chips:

Posted by jjeans

Posted by FastKnockout

Reminds me more of Roman Mitichyan, he was injured on the opening show as well

Which season was he on? I haven't watched all of the seasons yet.

Post #4   4/4/11 3:09:23PM   

Theoutlaw08

MMA Sensei

Theoutlaw08 Avatar

Career:771-549
Chips:
I agree, I hope they give him a shot because dude has 9 1st round finishes in 9 fights.

Post #5   4/4/11 4:52:44PM