Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jon Fitch Out of UFC 132 Rematch With BJ Penn

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
Its too bad that Anthony Johnson really doesn't have the drive or dedication...He should be able to step up and take a fight with Penn...Now that would be a classic....I hate to say but I would have to lean towards Johnson due to his wrestling....well its suppose to be great but I want to see Johnson against a great wrestler to see how good it is...Koscheck worked him over..

As for Koscheck he needs more time to recoup.

Sanchez his face was still swollen on teh Jon Jones special...His face prolly needs another month to heal...

Kampmann he broke his hand so he cant train...

Condit is the best opponent in my book...

I would not be surprised thought if the UFC askes Alves..They need a pretty big name against BJ...I think BJ would like this fight knowing how Alves hates the ground...

I doubt Rick Story gets the opportunity...

Actually a good pick to could be John hathaway....He smashed up Diego pretty good...but if he didnt catch Diego with that crushing knee in opening minute that fight might be different...

Post #31   3/31/11 12:24:22PM   

chickmagnet

MMA Sensei

chickmagnet Avatar

Career:529-344
Camp: The Pit
Chips:
It baffles me why there is a fitch fan in existance. Do you ppl enjoy watching a finish??? Or lay and pray??? Fitch will never, and I mean never, be a champion. If Fitch gets a title shot, I GSP will finish him this time around.

Everyone disses on Kos, but in reality hes a much more exciting fighter. He knocks ppl out, submits ppl, hes brash.

Fitch is a clock controller! Not what I wanna see, I would never buy a fight with Fitch in the main event.

Post #32   3/31/11 2:27:57PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by chickmagnet

It baffles me why there is a fitch fan in existance. Do you ppl enjoy watching a finish??? Or lay and pray??? Fitch will never, and I mean never, be a champion. If Fitch gets a title shot, I GSP will finish him this time around.

Everyone disses on Kos, but in reality hes a much more exciting fighter. He knocks ppl out, submits ppl, hes brash.

Fitch is a clock controller! Not what I wanna see, I would never buy a fight with Fitch in the main event.

You're really starting to come off as VERY trollish. My suggestion is to stop while you're (barely) ahead.

Post #33   3/31/11 2:31:29PM   

kingsmasher

BANNED

Career:258-155
Chips:
I happen to like Fitch and thoguht he put a good whoopin on BJ...If that were a title fight BJ has zero chance of winning...Jon Fitch has cardio that would kill Penn in a 5 rounder...I actually think Fitch would finish that fight in 4 rounds...

As for BJ and Dan Miller I think BJ Doesnt want to stay at 155 cause he likes to eat...I also do not think he would beat Gray Maynard twice...

Post #34   3/31/11 3:00:23PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,841-1,016
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I'd like to see Penn go up against a striker.

Condit / Rumble / Alves / Hardy / Lytle

Post #35   3/31/11 6:47:07PM   

kaza26

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
john fitch - I love this guy

Post #36   5/28/11 7:57:23AM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3