Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Training Updates: Fedor Heads to Holland to Train with Ernesto Hoost and Chael Sonnen Adds Some Swagger to the 209 Where He’s Helping Jake Shields Prepare for GSP

Print  
Posted By Message

Rabi

Heavyweight Champ

Rabi Avatar

Career:1,998-1,180
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Jake Shields mentioned in an interview he did with Joe Rogan during Saturday’s Ultimate Fight Night 24 broadcast that he was planning on bringing in Chael Sonnen to help him prepare for his April 30 UFC 129 match-up with UFC welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre.

According to MiddleEasy, he wasn’t just blowing smoke up our asses as the beleaguered UFC middleweight contender has offically arrived in the 209 with his Team Quest mate Matt Lindland in tow to help Shields prepare for GSP.

Here’s the photo of the unlikely pairing of the fighting Republicans and the Skrap Pack:

In other news, former PRIDE heavyweight champ Fedor Emelianenko has made good on his promise that he would shake up his training by traveling to the Netherlands to prepare for his next bout. “The Last Emperor” is spending the next two weeks at Ernesto Hoost’s Dutch kickboxing gym.

Here is some footage of Fedor training with Mr. Perfect in the land of tulips and wooden shoes.

This isn’t Fedor’s first training trip to Holland. Check out this vid of the once-thought invincible Russian training a few years back with Alistair Overeem and Gilbert Yvel at Team Golden Glory.

Link

Post #1   3/30/11 12:43:32PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:3,003-1,643
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Rabi, these long headlines are killing my "Today's Topics" page

Post #2   3/30/11 1:24:53PM