Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Thiago Silva admits use of "urine adulterant"

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

ThaAxeMurderer7

MMA Sensei

ThaAxeMurderer7 Avatar

Career:1,277-814
Chips:

Posted by Svartorm

This isn't good for ATT, as this is the third top guy in their team to test positive for something. Hermes Franca and Thiago Alves have been popped before as well. Franca admitted guilt with the same exact story as Silva and received the maximum sentence. Thiago Alves denied everything and was busted for a masking agent.

I may be wrong but didn't Bigfoot test positive also?

Post #16   3/31/11 1:48:44AM   

telnights

MODesty

telnights Avatar

Career:1,361-755
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Little late for the I cheated when everyone already knows he cheated. Like grappler0000 said he most likely came clean to garner empathy. Silva was just saying few weeks ago that his blood was clean. So not only did he lie and cheat he is trying to act like he is a the good guy for coming clean after we already know he cheated and lied.

Post #17   3/31/11 2:30:33AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:

Posted by ThaAxeMurderer7

Posted by Svartorm

This isn't good for ATT, as this is the third top guy in their team to test positive for something. Hermes Franca and Thiago Alves have been popped before as well. Franca admitted guilt with the same exact story as Silva and received the maximum sentence. Thiago Alves denied everything and was busted for a masking agent.

I may be wrong but didn't Bigfoot test positive also?

I forgot about that, but yes. He said he went to a doctor in Brazil and was treated with a banned substance without his knowledge.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #18   3/31/11 12:30:14PM   

grappler0000

MODular Approach

grappler0000 Avatar

Career:2,746-1,521
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by bjj1605

On a more cynical note: How does everyone feel about the fact that we're all condemning a man for confessing and telling the truth?

Confessing only means something if there is lingering doubt. And he actually lied all the way up until the cat was out of the bag. He's scoring no brownie points with me for the quick one he's trying to pull.

Post #19   3/31/11 6:15:07PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2