Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

ONE MORE EVENT IN CURRENT SEASON

Print  
Posted By Message

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,993-1,122
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
This is what i was just told. The other code problems have been fixed, but this season will still have to have one more event because...

" I'm sorry to say that it is not going to be possible to start the next season with the next event. It would be a re-write of the season stats procedures which is literally tens-of-thousands of lines of code that would have to be gone through to do this and it's just not an option. Please notify everyone and let them know that there is one more event in this season."

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #1   3/16/11 9:54:56PM   

Budgellism

Randy

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,900-1,652
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

This is what i was just told. The other code problems have been fixed, but this season will still have to have one more event because...

" I'm sorry to say that it is not going to be possible to start the next season with the next event. It would be a re-write of the season stats procedures which is literally tens-of-thousands of lines of code that would have to be gone through to do this and it's just not an option. Please notify everyone and let them know that there is one more event in this season."

Thanks dude. I'm fine with one more event this season. I'm feeling pretty good about my 128 picks.

Post #2   3/16/11 11:14:20PM   

tepid55

MMA Sensei

tepid55 Avatar

Career:2,987-1,634
Camp: Pride FC Forever
Chips:
Thanks for the update.

Post #3   3/18/11 5:13:22PM   

mrblonde55

Learning to Sprawl

mrblonde55 Avatar

Career:2,740-1,717
Camp: The Fatherless Bastards
Chips:
So if I bet money for this event, will my bankroll reset for the next event? I just want to make sure before I put in my wagers.

Post #4   3/19/11 11:09:40AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,993-1,122
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
it always resets for every season

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #5   3/21/11 10:56:04AM