Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Antonio Silva Calls Out Brock Lesnar, Wants to Send Him Back to Pro Wrestling

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

TRICK 'R TREAT

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,856-1,025
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Antonio Silva is still fresh off the biggest win of his career, beating down long time top heavyweight, Fedor Emelianenko. Now, shortly after Zuffa bought Strikeforce, the #6 ranked heavyweight, wants to add another high-profile name to his resume. He talked to mmajunkie and called out former UFC heavyweight champion, Brock Lesnar:

"It excites me. The UFC is the No. 1 event on earth. The best fighters in the world are there. I would love to fight there. I'd love to fight Brock Lesnar and send him back to pro wrestling because I don't accept the fact that [he's] ranked No. 2."

"It's not personal; I don't know Brock. It's just professional. I fight for my family. I love to fight and I need to fight, so I'll fight any place and anybody."

LINK

Post #1   3/16/11 2:25:04PM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,530-1,341
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I think a lot of strikeforce guys want a piece of him

I am more curious to see who faces carwin in june.

Could be a strikeforce cast off

Post #2   3/16/11 4:51:04PM   

McBee

In Full Mount

McBee Avatar

Career:815-456
Chips:
Big Foot would meet Big Fist and look retarded, dud you gassed against Ricco, Brock would tear you apart!

Post #3   3/16/11 5:34:44PM   

DeadHead988

MMA Sensei

DeadHead988 Avatar

Career:367-289
Camp: Midwest Training Center
Chips:
Would love to see anybody shut down Brock!

Post #4   3/16/11 5:45:25PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by McBee
dud you gassed against Ricco, Brock would tear you apart!

In Feb of 2008.

Post #5   3/16/11 6:03:16PM   

McBee

In Full Mount

McBee Avatar

Chips:

Posted by postman

Posted by McBee
dud you gassed against Ricco, Brock would tear you apart!

In Feb of 2008.

still unforgivable

Post #6   3/16/11 6:04:11PM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Career:886-472
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by McBee

Big Foot would meet Big Fist and look retarded, dud you gassed against Ricco, Brock would tear you apart!

Ricco over Brock by kneebar, in 2011...

Post #7   3/16/11 6:06:19PM   

McBee

In Full Mount

McBee Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

because so many people have done well coming from Strikeforce and Pride in to the UFC, Silva is slow and Brock would show him what strength, size and quickness are and I am guessing you were joking about Ricco because that guy was washed up before Jon Jones got into junior high

Post #8   3/16/11 6:10:49PM   

BigCountryFedor

Banned for Cheating

BigCountryFedor Avatar

Career:653-352
Chips:
Bigfoot would embarrass Brock...

Last edited 3/16/11 6:23PM server time by bigcountryfedor
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #9   3/16/11 6:23:03PM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Chips:

Posted by McBee

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

because so many people have done well coming from Strikeforce and Pride in to the UFC, Silva is slow and Brock would show him what strength, size and quickness are and I am guessing you were joking about Ricco because that guy was washed up before Jon Jones got into junior high

Uh yeah PRIDE veterens have 6 of the top 12 champions from UFC and Strikeforce. SF guys arent doing well? Shields just won his debut... Cariaso won his debut.... Paul Daley did ok... And SF Hw's are better, lets not be naive. Why else would zuffa want to purchase SF? because they have a LOT of great talent and they didnt have the #1 LW or the #1 HW until now.

Bigfoot would show Brock what real submission grappling is, not just a double leg. Oh wait Mir and Cain already showed him that size doesnt mean you can takedown and hold down anyone and everyone... Brock was exposed so many times, just get over it. So Bigfoot almost lost to a fat Ricco, so what? at least he can take a punch and doesnt get coddled by Strikeforce. Sorry bro but Brock is not top 5 no matter how many sites are paid off by zuffa to rank him at #2 lol the #2 HW is Brock ? lol yeah right...

Post #10   3/16/11 6:24:37PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

Uh yeah PRIDE veterens have 6 of the top 12 champions from UFC and Strikeforce. SF guys arent doing well? Shields just won his debut... Cariaso won his debut.... Paul Daley did ok... And SF Hw's are better, lets not be naive. Why else would zuffa want to purchase SF? because they have a LOT of great talent and they didnt have the #1 LW or the #1 HW until now.

Bigfoot would show Brock what real submission grappling is, not just a double leg. Oh wait Mir and Cain already showed him that size doesnt mean you can takedown and hold down anyone and everyone... Brock was exposed so many times, just get over it. So Bigfoot almost lost to a fat Ricco, so what? at least he can take a punch and doesnt get coddled by Strikeforce. Sorry bro but Brock is not top 5 no matter how many sites are paid off by zuffa to rank him at #2 lol the #2 HW is Brock ? lol yeah right...

Pump the breaks! What sites are paid off by the UFC?

Post #11   3/16/11 6:55:55PM   

jay98107

MMA Sensei

jay98107 Avatar

Career:2,884-1,626
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

When you become the UFC champion, you become the #1 or #2 ranked fighter in the division, simple as that. Don't think the UFC has to pay sites like sherdog to rank the champion of the biggest organization in the world any higher than they already would.

Post #12   3/16/11 8:51:50PM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Chips:

Posted by jay98107

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

When you become the UFC champion, you become the #1 or #2 ranked fighter in the division, simple as that. Don't think the UFC has to pay sites like sherdog to rank the champion of the biggest organization in the world any higher than they already would.

That's ludicrous. So youre one of those people who never thought Fedor was #1 for 7 years? who else was #1? he wasnt under zuffa and nearly 90% of real fans knew he was #1. Brock was at no point #1 just because he was in zuffa lol. He's been continuously exposed and has a shotty record, its pretty obvious he was all hype and a PPV cash cow.

Post #13   3/16/11 9:46:14PM   

Cooler

Banned for Cheating

Cooler Avatar

Chips:

Posted by postman

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

Sherdog finally gave in and ranked zuffa guys higher and put out more UFC articles to gain credentials to events.

Post #14   3/16/11 9:47:46PM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Cooler

Posted by postman

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

Posted by Cooler

Posted by McBee

Sherdog finally gave in and ranked zuffa guys higher and put out more UFC articles to gain credentials to events.

They don't have credentials. In fact they are worried they will no longer get credentials to strikeforce events.

Post #15   3/16/11 10:21:57PM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2