Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Eddie Alvarez is f---ing worried about Pat Curran

Print  
Posted By Message

SmileR

Buy the ticket, take the ride

SmileR Avatar

Career:1,284-761
Chips:
"When I think about it, the anxiety in me increases, and when that happens, I can't stand still, I can't get out of the gym. I'm up early, I'm home late. My anxiety increases because I can't have a guy that is not well known take my name, take my spot. It sounds weird. People think you don't have to be worried about this guy. No, on the contrary, you better be f------ worried for this guy because this is the guy who can completely erase you from the rankings and take your name in the blink of an eye and in one fight. That fire's there. That fear is there like it's never been against guys like this."

Link

I was born to lead, not to read!!!!

Post #1   3/9/11 9:28:49PM   

quezocrema0032

In Full Mount

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:1,938-1,034
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
In a really odd way this is kind of good for Eddie to be saying, it shows he understands that when you don't fight for the top promotion you can lose your spot at the top of the rankings a lot easier. Great way to keep himself hungry, really wish Eddie would come to the ufc or atleast Strike force.

Post #2   3/9/11 9:33:30PM   

kopower

Heavyweight Champ

kopower Avatar

Career:2,246-1,208
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Eddie is going to smash Curran. This shows he is taking the fight seriously. Good to hear. I would love to see him come to the UFC.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in the playground is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no props, and may the mods have mercy on your soul.

Post #3   3/9/11 10:23:47PM   

Bloodhound

Standup Guy

Bloodhound Avatar

Career:1,054-599
Chips:
I would be worried if Alvarez wasn't worried, he understands a loss to Curran can wipe him out from the rankings so hes taking him very seriously.

Post #4   3/9/11 10:44:34PM   

GraMMA

MMA Regular

GraMMA Avatar

Career:890-539
Chips:
Eddie's thinking right to not take him lightly.But in all honesty I don't feel Curran deserves to be there.Eddie should be facing Toby Imada again;Imada was totally robbed against Curran.

Post #5   3/9/11 10:54:18PM   

bjj1605

Heavyweight Champ

bjj1605 Avatar

Career:1,512-891
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
He should be worried because Pat is going to finish Eddie and take his title away. He a monster in the gym right now and I honestly don't think Eddie can hang with him.

All you doubters are in for a big surprise.

Post #6   3/10/11 12:40:41AM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,754-1,581
Chips:

Posted by kopower

Eddie is going to smash Curran. This shows he is taking the fight seriously. Good to hear. I would love to see him come to the UFC.

Absolutely! Alvarez is my favourite fighter. The kid has all the heart in the world, an ever expanding skill set, big power and excellent conditioning. He can definitely go far in the sport (he already has). If he's going to go to the ufc it needs to be this year. In his prime. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I would be to see Edgar and Alvarez fight. I'm popping a chub just thinking about it.

Post #7   3/11/11 2:59:47PM   

Budgellism

Raptors Fan

Budgellism Avatar

Career:2,754-1,581
Chips:

Posted by bjj1605

He should be worried because Pat is going to finish Eddie and take his title away. He a monster in the gym right now and I honestly don't think Eddie can hang with him.

All you doubters are in for a big surprise.

BLASPHEMY!

Post #8   3/11/11 3:00:47PM