Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Who is Ryoto Machida??

Print  
Posted By Message

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Career:322-195
Camp: duXup
Chips:
Just kiddin.. I am glad to see him on a fight card finally. The question "who is Ryoto" will be answered!! Anyone thinking he will lose feel free to throw the $$$ bets down w/ me.

Post #1   1/25/07 7:14:05PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,932-1,089
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I think he'll do to Hoger what he did to Bonnar. I see his first loss going to a ground N pounder like Rashad, Rampage, Tito.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #2   1/25/07 7:17:10PM   

BloodandTears

Standup Guy

BloodandTears Avatar

Career:322-195
Camp: duXup
Chips:

Posted by hippysmacker

I think he'll do to Hoger what he did to Bonnar. I see his first loss going to a ground N pounder like Rashad, Rampage, Tito.

Whew, I think your right on the money. Lets test this fella and see what he's about!! :)

Post #3   1/25/07 7:28:55PM   

nignog

Learning to Sprawl

nignog Avatar

Career:65-46
Chips:
man this dude is suppose to be a killer we will have to wait and see.
great fight hopefully

Post #4   1/25/07 7:35:50PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,932-1,089
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I thought so too till I saw how he couldn't finish a much smaller BJ Penn( Bj is a stud though. Respect) and fought a tentative fight againsst journeyman Tiger White. He's a lot like Bisping skillwise, good standup , jujitsu, poor wrestling. If we're lucky he'll get his killer instinct back.

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #5   1/25/07 7:43:10PM