Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

what is with you people today????

Print  
Posted By Message

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
i post a lot of news articles in the news forum. today i get on there and there was a couple of complaints. one saying i should have cited another source. (i cited where i got the article intead of hunting down the original source), and another complaining that the article wasn't very informative. WTF? i don't see a whole lot of other people posting news, so i do it as a kind gesture to help people stay up to date on happenings in MMA. why complain about it if you aren't posting any news yourself? and why complain about if somone is going through the trouble of posting news for you when they dont have to waste there time doing it? i have received some props for posting news, so i know some people appreciate me hunting down articles for their enjoyment, so i will keep posting as long as people want it. i just think it is kinda retarded to complain about it. i dont get it. WTF

end of rant

Post #1   4/25/07 1:07:20PM   

hook_tothe_body

Standup Guy

hook_tothe_body Avatar

Career:415-290
Camp: 368
Chips:
I don't know why people are complaining about you posting news. I like it. If you didn't post all those articles, who would? I notice bearly anyone else posts news.

I've given you props for posing a good article. Keep up the good work, man.

Last edited 4/25/07 1:19PM server time by hook_tothe_body
Edit note/reason: spellin'

Post #2   4/25/07 1:18:45PM   

Mastodon2

MMA Sensei

Mastodon2 Avatar

Career:188-114
Chips:
I dunno why anyone would complain, if they dont want news they shouldnt read it, I gave you some props for posting so many good articles.

Post #3   4/25/07 1:38:37PM   

rcg916

He's Back...

rcg916 Avatar

Career:523-269
Chips:
9 times out of 10, you are the poster in the news section. Its always informative, well written, and you always make sure to site a source, which is huge with MMA boards... forget those guys, I know I read your stuff daily, and I appreciate the effort...

Guys, quit complaining, or else Ill have to go back to... (shudder) Sherdog!

javascript:Emote('');

Post #4   4/25/07 1:44:56PM   

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Chips:
thanks for the support guys, i knew some of you appreciated it.

Post #5   4/25/07 2:38:33PM   

Northrend

In Full Mount

Northrend Avatar

Career:110-62
Camp: Team Pride
Chips:
Stop giving me informitive, intresting news

your such a jerk

/sarcasm off

Post #6   4/25/07 7:22:27PM   

zephead

The Dancer

zephead Avatar

Career:541-400
Camp: Ground'N'Pound
Chips:
I use to post most of the news on here, but once you started, it allowed me to back off. It got to be a little tedious, but it kept people informed. You pretty much have everything posted by the time I get home, so I don't have to bother.

Keep it up and the heck with whoever is complaining. If they want, I can pin a topic and put down all the websites to check and they can search for all the MMA news they want. Good job

"To me the records were just a starting point," recalls John Paul Jones, "The most important thing was always the stage show. So many great nights. At our worst we were still better than most. At our best we could just wipe the floor with the lot of them. It was just a very good live band."

Post #7   4/25/07 8:34:17PM   

chentay2112

MMA Regular

chentay2112 Avatar

Career:63-46
Camp: We're #1
Chips:

Posted by disorderlyvision

i post a lot of news articles in the news forum. today i get on there and there was a couple of complaints. one saying i should have cited another source. (i cited where i got the article intead of hunting down the original source), and another complaining that the article wasn't very informative. WTF? i don't see a whole lot of other people posting news, so i do it as a kind gesture to help people stay up to date on happenings in MMA. why complain about it if you aren't posting any news yourself? and why complain about if somone is going through the trouble of posting news for you when they dont have to waste there time doing it? i have received some props for posting news, so i know some people appreciate me hunting down articles for their enjoyment, so i will keep posting as long as people want it. i just think it is kinda retarded to complain about it. i dont get it. WTF

end of rant

if it's any consolation i read both those posts and found them informative and saw the fact you gave the link in the article....
keep posting most of us appreciate it

you get a big from me

Post #8   4/25/07 9:39:09PM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:
they has probly just gotten banned from sherdog so they didnt have anything to bitch about at the moment so you were the lucky person....

Post #9   4/26/07 12:51:13AM   

Fanboy 1988

Standup Guy

Fanboy 1988  Avatar

Career:68-49
Chips:
What the hells stuck up there ass, complaining cause your posting to much news, buncha sherdog weirdo's

Last edited 4/26/07 1:30PM server time by Fanboy 1988
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #10   4/26/07 9:22:36AM   

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Chips:
just to let you know, i am in the middle of moving and looking for a job, i will keep posting as much news as possible, but it may be kinda sporadic for the next few days.

Post #11   4/26/07 11:45:12PM