Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Chael Sonnen calls out Michael “Spitsbing” Bisping.......

Print  
  Page 1 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,078-848
Chips:
now im not Chael fan but i would root for him! he would be my favorite 4 one night!

link

To: Joe Silva, Matchmaker Extraordinaire, Ultimate Fighting Championship Re: Spitsbing & his tainted victory Joe: If you get a chance to talk with him, please mention to your idiot-in-residence Michael Spitsbing it’ll be a little tougher to knee ME in the head when I’m charging at him like a runaway train and mincing him through the fence like a boiled potato, should we ever have the pleasure of each other’s company for a few (VERY few) moments in the Octagon. Oh; and I’d suggest to him being a little careful about spitting on any of MY cornermen, since any one of them can beat him up as badly as I can. Thanks ever so much. Hope all is well. -Chael Sonnen

Post #1   2/28/11 8:00:47PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:
Chael to the rescue!!!!! Good lord, I cannot wait to see how Bisping would handle Chael Sonnen's trash-talking if Jorge Rivera got under his skin that bad.

Attention Joe Silva, PLEASE make this happen.

Post #2   2/28/11 8:07:09PM   

tmas

Belt Contender

tmas Avatar

Career:1,078-848
Chips:
No shiz i was reallly feeling Vitor, v Bisping but this would be way way better just to see the reaction to the trash talking alone.....lol i think Bisping would just try to actually kill chael.

Post #3   2/28/11 8:11:52PM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,786-990
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Who do I go for...?

I'm so lost.

Post #4   2/28/11 8:40:31PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:

Posted by FastKnockout

Who do I go for...?

I'm so lost.

I'll help you out, Sonnen by vicious, vicious knockout.

In fact, Sonnen with a knockout that's so bad, Bisping goes up to Shields and says "You beat Henderson, I beat Henderson...."

Last edited 2/28/11 8:42PM server time by BlueSkiesBurn
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   2/28/11 8:41:58PM   

quezocrema0032

Belt Contender

quezocrema0032 Avatar

Career:1,984-1,059
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
If people want to see Bisping handed a loss, then this bout would be better then Belfort. I could see Bisping having some success with Belfort. Mix some take downs keep up a furious pace gas Belfort and maybe get a Decision. Sonnen on the other hand will take him down repeatedly and really control and dominate Micheal.

Post #6   2/28/11 9:30:00PM   

The_Metal_Maniac

You Can't Andle My Riddum!

The_Metal_Maniac Avatar

Career:1,898-1,020
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
God I hope this fight happens. The prefight antics will be classic.

Post #7   2/28/11 9:32:40PM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,466-874
Chips:
If Rivera hurt Bisping's feelings then Chael will reduce Bisping to tears.

I wanted to see Vitor vs. Spitsbing, but Chael vs. Spitsbing is much better imo.

Post #8   2/28/11 10:17:38PM   

ChokeUout

In Full Mount

ChokeUout Avatar

Career:446-268
Chips:

i WAS tired of Chael's Talking, but he's got a new target now, one that nobody likes..

Bisping says he's sensitive and emotional and got his feelings hurt because everyone was laughing at him? He'll be crying himself to sleep at night just from the trash talk if this fight comes together. Hell, I don't even care that much if I see the fight, the build-up is what I'm excited for.

Now, Anderson Silva is my favorite fighter, so the build-up to Chael's last fight made Chael one of my least favorite fighters. HOWEVER, if Chael can humiliate Bisping with both trash talk AND Ground and pound, he'll have a special place in every UFC fan's heart right next to dan henderson

Now, with Vitor and Chael calling for Bisping, what do you wanna bet the UFC matches Bisping up with ampther B-level Prelim fighter?

Last edited 3/1/11 12:00AM server time by ChokeUout
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #9   2/28/11 11:58:14PM   

BigCountryFedor

Banned for Cheating

BigCountryFedor Avatar

Career:653-352
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Chael to the rescue!!!!! Good lord, I cannot wait to see how Bisping would handle Chael Sonnen's trash-talking if Jorge Rivera got under his skin that bad.

The most boring striker at middleweight vs. the most boring wrestler at middleweight... No thanks, just feed Bisping to Vitor so we can see him unconscious and silent again.

Post #10   3/1/11 12:06:31AM   

State_Champ

MMA Sensei

State_Champ Avatar

Career:1,466-874
Chips:

Posted by BigCountryFedor

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

The most boring striker at middleweight vs. the most boring wrestler at middleweight... No thanks, just feed Bisping to Vitor so we can see him unconscious and silent again.

Chael Sonnen is not a boring wrestler.
He's a damn good MMA wrestler whose submission defense is poor enough to make almost any fight exciting.

Post #11   3/1/11 12:13:15AM   

BigCountryFedor

Banned for Cheating

BigCountryFedor Avatar

Career:653-352
Camp: The Evolutionaries
Chips:

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by BigCountryFedor

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Chael Sonnen is not a boring wrestler.
He's a damn good MMA wrestler whose submission defense is poor enough to make almost any fight exciting.

Meh, he isn't exciting to me. Not a fan of wrestlers who exploit the rules of a takedown in terms of how long you can stall and how its scored. He showed some good boxing against Filho and Anderson but most of the time he bores me and is not top 10 in my eyes because any brazilian with a black belt will tap him out and I cant overlook that.

Post #12   3/1/11 12:25:59AM   

xtra_chewy

Standup Guy

xtra_chewy Avatar

Career:2,833-1,505
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
YES!!!!

Cant stand either, but would be pulling for Sonnen all day!!

I hope this happens.

Post #13   3/1/11 12:33:22AM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:508-351
Chips:
riviera talked alot of trash going into a fight that a ton of people expected him to lose and he did. sonnen could talk trash all day to bisping and then goin there and maul him for every second of every round. bisping has decent takedown defense but hes never fought a guy like sonnen with that pedigree of wrestling. if sonnen wants him down, bisping goes down.

Post #14   3/1/11 12:35:50AM   

Chael_Sonnen

Follow.The.Buzzards

Chael_Sonnen Avatar

Career:1,277-785
Chips:
Patiently waiting......

Post #15   3/1/11 12:57:21AM   

Page 1 of 3     1     2     3