Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Matt Mitirione: It would be fun to fight someone with 'legendary stand-up' like Cheick Kongo

Print  
Posted By Message

sclasclemski

Belt Contender

sclasclemski Avatar

Career:425-289
Camp: THE 486
Chips:
Link

Quoteworthy:

"I would be honored to fight Cheick Kongo. I think that would be a lot of fun to throw down. I think it would be a lot of fun to fight somebody of that caliber. Somebody that has legendary stand-up, has a wrestling game to them, has a good ground-and-pound game. I think it would be fun. I think it would be a real trip to get in there and see how well I can fare against him. I respect the hell out of him. I've met him several times, and he's always been extremely cool and very, very polite. I think it would be a lot fun."

Post #1   1/26/11 7:16:44PM   

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,937-1,077
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Mitrione wouldn't see him as very polite during the fight. Kongo likes to play dirty.

I honestly think Mitrione has improved at incredible levels and could possibly win the stand up with Kongo. But, he might fail to defend against Kongo's strength and end up getting his face smashed by ground and pound.

Post #2   1/26/11 8:02:51PM   

hate4thestate

In Full Mount

hate4thestate Avatar

Career:1,533-950
Camp: FLBTV All-Stars
Chips:
"Legendary Stand-Up"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Post #3   1/26/11 8:06:44PM   

sbulldavid

Heavyweight Champ

sbulldavid Avatar

Career:1,509-889
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Post #4   1/26/11 8:10:56PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I think Meathead means "Technical stand-up"

Meathead still needs to work on keeping his hands up and working on head movement, as seen with the beltran fight.

Only problem is Kongo doesnt pressure people like that.

Post #5   1/27/11 12:57:49AM