Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

UFC Cuts Phil Baroni (Again)

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
As expected, Phil Baroni is once again unemployed. Albeit temporarily. Baroni was cut by UFC for the second time after his UFC 125 loss to Brad Tavares, givin ghim the Losing Streak Of Doom once again, but according to sources close to him he's already received offers from at least 5 smaller organizations. Baroni's career mark is now 13-13 but only 3-7 in UFC.

Article

Post #1   1/4/11 9:20:41AM   

icantthinkofanything

MMA Sensei

icantthinkofanything Avatar

Career:904-633
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
I dont understand why they keep signing Baroni, than cutting him.

I wanna see Trigg vs Baroni - that would be a fun fight between two known fighters who have lost a lot recently, maybe as an undercard fight.

Post #2   1/4/11 11:46:20AM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
he looked good and was in the best shape of recent memory. giving Tavares that little break with that knee was the worst thing that could have happened as it gave him time to recover, which was unfortunate.

they still roster MWs like McCray (sp?) , Grove, Antonitto and others who are worse fighters imo, and fans love Baroni. i would love to have him fight one of those guys and get a W

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #3   1/4/11 1:56:01PM