Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Phil Baroni: I Was Given A Chance At UFC 125 And I Blew It

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
But despite the loss to Brad Tavares that now leaves his career mark at only .500 (13-13), he appearently isn't done fighting yet. "Hey guys thanks for the support. Im a fighter and Ill have to figure out how to fight through this and win some fights and get back in a big show. Its really the only option I have unless the UFC or another big promotion gave me a chance. Im a fighter and this is what I do...... I fight ... I was given a chance and I blew it. Ill have to wait and see. I plan on getting back on the horse ASAP and getting some wins regardless. 2011 can only go up from here lol."

Article

Post #1   1/3/11 10:24:47AM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,426-871
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Ah the New York Bad Ass. I kinda feel bad for him. He was looking good for a bit there against Tavares, he had Brad hurt in the early going.

Anyone else think they way Tavares finished Baroni was reminiscent of the way Baroni finished Dave Menne way back?

Post #2   1/3/11 12:00:32PM   

zstajerski

Learning to Sprawl

zstajerski Avatar

Career:678-474
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:
nah, for that he'll have to scream: I'M DA BEST EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post #3   1/3/11 1:00:02PM   

sparky

AV BET Record: 38-9

sparky Avatar

Career:2,675-1,472
Camp: Team Fry Guy
Chips:

Posted by pmoney

Ah the New York Bad Ass. I kinda feel bad for him. He was looking good for a bit there against Tavares, he had Brad hurt in the early going.

Anyone else think they way Tavares finished Baroni was reminiscent of the way Baroni finished Dave Menne way back?

sure do bro I thought that right away......as his back is against the cage and hes getting hit his head doing the bob around!

Post #4   1/3/11 1:06:52PM   

vomitshovel

MMA Regular

vomitshovel Avatar

Career:136-93
Camp: Xtreme Fight Militia
Chips:
Can't help but think that if Baroni came out how Baroni usually comes out, like a crazy tornado - he could probably have sneaked a TKO.
But good win for Tavares

Post #5   1/3/11 3:05:34PM   

Bubbles

Come at me bro

Bubbles Avatar

Career:1,120-670
Chips:
who woulda thought that knee would be the end for him?

Men be careful, female sexual predators are using a date rape drug called a Blowjob to trap men into scams called relationships.

Post #6   1/3/11 7:43:54PM