Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Stann's War Led to 'Toughest Guys' in UFC Fighting

Print  
Posted By Message

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,597-974
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
LAS VEGAS -- Many people have taken a short look at the life and times of Chris Leben and drawn their own conclusions. Brian Stann is no different. Except Stann's judgment was as simple as five words: "I want to fight him."

Stann's impulse had nothing to do with Leben's tattooed, hair-dyed appearance. It had nothing to do with the trouble Leben has sometimes found himself in. It had nothing to do with any moral judgment. Instead, it had everything to do with how he fights. Stann is a Silver Star-winning former U.S. Marine, and yet he marvels at Leben's fighting spirit.

Article

Post #1   12/30/10 10:34:08PM   

pmoney

P$ Pimpin'

pmoney Avatar

Career:1,597-974
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Sorry, almost a repost of myself. Slightly different quotes are taken in this article from what appears to be the same interview as the "Superman" post. My bad!

Post #2   12/30/10 10:46:15PM   

Tyzzler

MMA Regular

Tyzzler Avatar

Career:291-233
Chips:
I'm not the type for sole sake of flaming anything, but I just felt compelled to say that, while this article gives decent information, it is pretty badly written in my opinion. The writer might be a pretty cool, knowledgable person that usually writes good, but this article just isn't written very good. Sorry to rant haha just my take.

Post #3   1/1/11 7:04:59AM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:

Posted by Tyzzler

I'm not the type for sole sake of flaming anything, but I just felt compelled to say that, while this article gives decent information, it is pretty badly written in my opinion. The writer might be a pretty cool, knowledgable person that usually writes good, but this article just isn't written very good. Sorry to rant haha just my take.

I think it's funny that you're using poor grammer while calling an article poorly written. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick cause it's not a big deal, but it's still funny.

Post #4   1/1/11 9:16:21AM   

gartface

Heavyweight Champ

gartface Avatar

Career:1,406-898
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by RyanC

Posted by Tyzzler

I think it's funny that you're using poor grammer while calling an article poorly written. I'm seriously not trying to be a dick cause it's not a big deal, but it's still funny.

Grammar and yes it is funny.

Post #5   1/1/11 9:10:56PM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:

Posted by gartface

Posted by RyanC

Posted by Tyzzler

Grammar and yes it is funny.

Even better. . . I mispelled something while posting that.

Post #6   1/2/11 10:15:47AM