Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Report: Caceres-Semerzier Slated for Seattle UFC Card

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,762-985
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
“Ultimate Fighter 12” alum Alex Caceres and former WEC talent Mackens Semerzier have reportedly agreed to square off in a featherweight contest on March 26 at UFC Fight Night 24 in Seattle.

MMA Junkie initially reported news of the contest on Thursday morning. Neither the bout nor the event has been officially announced by the promotion, and a venue for the show has yet to be determined.

Caceres, perhaps better known to fans of the reality series as “Bruce Leroy,” was eliminated by eventual “TUF” finalist Michael Johnson in the show's quarterfinal round. Only 22, Caceres snapped a two-fight losing streak by defeating Jahmal McLennan in February before signing on to participate in “TUF.” Typically fighting at lightweight, Caceres was scheduled to make his official UFC debut against Season 12 semi-finalist Nam Phan at the show's finale, but he was forced to withdraw due to injury. Caceres will make his featherweight debut at Fight Night 24.

LINK

Post #1   12/30/10 6:01:17PM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,762-985
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Don't let Semerzie's recent record additions fool you, he can fight. I won't be forgetting his fight with Cub Swanson anytime soon, that's for sure. I think a fight with someone cocky like Bruce Leeroy is perfect for him to give his record the boost it needs. Leeroy is decent against fighters of his level, but I think Semerzier will show him just what level he's really on.

Semerzier by TKO.

Post #2   12/30/10 6:49:21PM   

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I was hoping UFC was done w/ alex when he wasnt on the TUF finale. But hopefully he loses here.

Post #3   12/31/10 12:06:45AM   

JJipp03

Learning to Sprawl

Career:6-5
Chips:
lets see what Bruce LeRoy can do

Post #4   2/11/11 7:17:27PM