Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Cuts Pat Audinwood

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
He may have a great nickname, but Pat “Awesomely Awesome” Audinwood did not live up to it in his two fights in the UFC, and he has been released by the promotion. Prior to entering the UFC, Audinwood was 9-0-1 with four submission wins to his credit. Unfortunately during his brief run with the UFC, he went 0-2 with losses to Thiago Tavares and John Makdessi. He's the second cut by UFC this week along with Dustin Hazelett and more could be coming.

Article

Post #1   12/23/10 6:44:44PM   

FastKnockout

$ Impin' Ain't Easy $

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:1,786-990
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by DCRage

He may have a great nickname, but Pat “Awesomely Awesome” Audinwood did not live up to it in his two fights in the UFC, and he has been released by the promotion. Prior to entering the UFC, Audinwood was 9-0-1 with four submission wins to his credit. Unfortunately during his brief run with the UFC, he went 0-2 with losses to Thiago Tavares and John Makdessi. He's the second cut by UFC this week along with Dustin Hazelett and more could be coming.

Article

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I thought with a nickname like "Awesomely Awesome" he had some hidden potiential or something.

Post #2   12/24/10 12:29:38PM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:
That did not seriously say he has a "great" nickname did it?

Post #3   12/24/10 2:02:50PM