Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Wanderlei Pulled Out Of TUF?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

emfleek

- > THUG LIFE < -

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,386-1,258
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by DutchRebelP

this shows how bad ufc is, letting some cheating loser (he lost so im not bashing censorship men who deleted my post)
and show him off to the world as coach/fighter, yeah bring us back to the stone age already, better fighters get cut for nothing this clown get tuf coach...

Listen. You agreed to the rules when you signed up for an account. If you don't want to abide by them, you'll be ousted from the site and no sleep will be lost over it. Chill out. Period.

Post #16   12/30/10 1:55:30PM   

jodybanman

Learning to Sprawl

jodybanman Avatar

Career:1,819-974
Chips:
I agree with Postman entirely. Anyone who thinks of criticizing any bilingual person's english needs to ask themselves how many languages they themselves can speak.

Sonnen is funny sometimes, but he's not a comedian or a pro-wrestler, he's a professional fighter. Emphasis on professional. It's too much when someone is that disrespectful...especially when he would never dare say any of his **** to any one face to face, and this has been documented by the video of his conversation with Wanderlei.

He should focus more on fighting and recovering from his gonad problem.

Last edited 1/1/11 3:39PM server time by jodybanman
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #17   1/1/11 3:35:57PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2