Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Cage Rage

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

D-Boy

MMA Regular

D-Boy Avatar

Career:264-172
Chips:

Posted by mmadb

Zelg is no longer listed on the Cage Rage card if you check today. It's Matsui vs. Watson now. Rumours are not so far fetched now.

Lame, but I'll still watch even if he's off the card just so I can support Thompson, Oliver, Alturk, Broughton, Legeno (lol), Watson, Buchanan and Mann

Post #31   2/8/07 2:51:19PM   

D-Boy

MMA Regular

D-Boy Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by mmadb

Zelg is no longer listed on the Cage Rage card if you check today. It's Matsui vs. Watson now. Rumours are not so far fetched now.

Wow you thin Zelg signed with UFC or Pride? Or maybe just another org like Showtime or somethin? I would love to see him int he UFC. would be awesome to see him vs Chris Leben.

Sorry but I'm wondering, why Leben? I think Zelg would finish him in the first quite easily.

Post #32   2/8/07 2:52:37PM   

mmadb

MMADB.com

mmadb Avatar

Career:625-342
Chips:
They actually changed 5 fights on the card. Zelg being taken out was just the one that really stood out. The other more notable one was Brad Pickett being replaced by someone who I can't recall at the moment.

Post #33   2/8/07 3:01:06PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:

Posted by D-Boy

Posted by madmarck

Posted by mmadb

Wow you thin Zelg signed with UFC or Pride? Or maybe just another org like Showtime or somethin? I would love to see him int he UFC. would be awesome to see him vs Chris Leben.

Sorry but I'm wondering, why Leben? I think Zelg would finish him in the first quite easily.

Exactly!!!!!!!

Post #34   2/8/07 3:04:34PM   

D-Boy

MMA Regular

D-Boy Avatar

Chips:

Posted by mmadb

They actually changed 5 fights on the card. Zelg being taken out was just the one that really stood out. The other more notable one was Brad Pickett being replaced by someone who I can't recall at the moment.

Probably because of his fight at bodog, should have seen it coming really but I forgot about this one too. Anyway Asley (His replacement) and Ronnie have fought before and it was an awsome fight (nm I forgot where u can dl it).

Last edited 2/8/07 3:09PM server time by D-Boy
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #35   2/8/07 3:06:30PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by D-Boy

Posted by mmadb

Probably because of his fight at bodog, should have seen it coming really but I forgot about this one too. Anyway Asley (His replacement) and Ronnie have fought before and it was an awsome fight (nm I forgot where u can dl it).

Would you rather a halls or a Props click for this quality info.

Post #36   2/8/07 3:09:48PM   

D-Boy

MMA Regular

D-Boy Avatar

Chips:

Posted by madmarck

Posted by D-Boy

Posted by mmadb

A halls would be sweet, are you going to be watching this event by the way marck as there aren't many people who post about the UK events but you seem to be one of them

Post #37   2/8/07 3:14:53PM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Chips:

Posted by D-Boy

Posted by madmarck

Posted by D-Boy

Posted by mmadb

A halls would be sweet, are you going to be watching this event by the way marck as there aren't many people who post about the UK events but you seem to be one of them

I just like MMA in general. I dont have a preference. I watch a lot up here in Canada. Hell I dont know the names of most promotions they just cmon on one of the sports channels a lot.

Post #38   2/8/07 5:50:04PM   

D-Boy

MMA Regular

D-Boy Avatar

Chips:
CR 20 was a great show with some very good finishes (I went to the bathroom during Severens fight though it was a bit boring)

Last edited 2/10/07 10:39PM server time by D-Boy
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #39   2/10/07 10:38:42PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3