Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Brock Lesnar’s Return Date Undetermined, Won’t Appear In WWE

Print  
Posted By Message

FastKnockout

THE RUTHLESS ONE

FastKnockout Avatar

Career:4,121-2,403
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Brock Lesnar’s next fight in the UFC still has not been determined, but one place he won’t be in 2011 is making a guest appearance in the WWE come Wrestlemania time.

Following his title loss to Cain Velasquez in October, Lesnar went on sabbatical to go hunting and get away from the fight game for a little while and also to spend time with his family. Since then, the questions continuously come in about when Lesnar could return. While UFC president Dana White has said nothing is on the table that might soon change.

Speaking to the media on Thursday, White plans on having a conversation with Lesnar’s team next week to start ironing out some details.

LINK

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #1   12/10/10 9:39:10PM   

MisterFreeze

Standup Guy

MisterFreeze Avatar

Career:317-283
Chips:
I really liked the Brock Lesnar vs Roy Nelson idea but I heard that was scrapped. I maintain any fight other than a Mir Lesnar 3 would be a good fight.

Post #2   12/10/10 10:12:33PM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:540-380
Chips:
lesnars got a lot to prove after the beating he took from cain. it would be really hard on his career to loose a 2nd time in a row. i want the lesnar/nelson fight too but it seems like both those guys got other stuff going on what with nelson and his contract issues or whatever. i still think lesnar had more hype than he deserved and at first i really disliked him but i really dont mind him now that he lost the attitude and got beat up.

Ads FanDuel launches Mixup, a fun version of daily fantasy sports for casual fans

Post #3   12/11/10 3:22:53AM   

roadking95th

In Cael We Trust!

roadking95th Avatar

Career:1,351-714
Chips:
The hype was deserved.
He proved enough by defending the belt a couple of times.

I would like to see him leave his camp, if only for several months, to broaden his training. I think he could gain a lot from the experience different camp. I think he needs to go to a camp with a strong striker. Perhaps him and AO could hook up and teach other a thing or two!

Post #4   12/11/10 9:42:47AM