Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

So now that we have proof that the first round of Harris vs. Falcao was stopped early, what happens next?

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

hate4thestate

In Full Mount

hate4thestate Avatar

Career:1,264-800
Camp: JTV All-Stars
Chips:

Posted by ryderstrong69

why would you brag about illegaly streaming something. You know that dosnt sound as cool as you think. If your gonna do it keep it to yourself.

Posted by hate4thestate

I was forced to watch the entire first round of Gerald Harris vs. Maiquel Falcao because my illegal stream of UFC 123 did not have any sound. That's a joke ZUFFA. No need to get your ravenous attorneys on me, again. If you have completely no concept of how to utilize social media, then you're probably not aware of the current debate of the first round of Gerald Harris vs. Maiquel Falcao. The argument was that the bell rung roughly around five seconds too early to denote the end of the round, a round that in which Falcao seemed to have Harris in a very tight submission. Now a few Brazilians have actually timed the entire first round with a stopwatch and the round didn't end five seconds early, it was nearly seven seconds.

Link

I dont know if you are refering to me streaming or not. This is just a paragraph from the article.

ZUFFA IF YOU ARE READING THIS I DO NOT CONDONE STREAMING. DO NOT SUE ME PLEASE.

Post #16   11/23/10 12:21:13AM   

kingkicker

MMA Regular

kingkicker Avatar

Career:1,443-940
Camp: fuzzygrubs
Chips:

Posted by hate4thestate

I was forced to watch the entire first round of Gerald Harris vs. Maiquel Falcao because my illegal stream of UFC 123 did not have any sound. That's a joke ZUFFA. No need to get your ravenous attorneys on me, again. If you have completely no concept of how to utilize social media, then you're probably not aware of the current debate of the first round of Gerald Harris vs. Maiquel Falcao. The argument was that the bell rung roughly around five seconds too early to denote the end of the round, a round that in which Falcao seemed to have Harris in a very tight submission. Now a few Brazilians have actually timed the entire first round with a stopwatch and the round didn't end five seconds early, it was nearly seven seconds.

Link

im sure Harris tapped also ,and it wasen't caught

Post #17   11/23/10 9:35:25PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2