Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Jonathan Goulet Decides To Hang Up His Gloves

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:

Posted by RyanC

I've never understood the point of posting without the intent of having a discussion, or possibly having a discussion about something.. I know sometimes you just have something to say, and that's it, but to do it consistently is just strange to me. To each his own I guess.

I'm guessing you're not a fan of facebook or twitter then, Ryan.

Post #31   11/18/10 5:44:54PM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by RyanC

I've never understood the point of posting without the intent of having a discussion, or possibly having a discussion about something.. I know sometimes you just have something to say, and that's it, but to do it consistently is just strange to me. To each his own I guess.

I'm guessing you're not a fan of facebook or twitter then, Ryan.

I guess I should have put it in the context of being on a message board.

It's funny you say that though because I thought Facebook was the dumbest thing ever for years, and then I finally got on it because I wanted to try to get ahold of a few people I'd lost track of, and now I'm a regular posting fool. I don't post a million times a day or anything, but I'll definitely throw at least a few things up there throughout the week. God, I'm such a fraud. . .

Post #32   11/18/10 6:07:02PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:

Posted by RyanC

It's funny you say that though because I thought Facebook was the dumbest thing ever for years, and then I finally got on it because I wanted to try to get ahold of a few people I'd lost track of, and now I'm a regular posting fool. I don't post a million times a day or anything, but I'll definitely throw at least a few things up there throughout the week. God, I'm such a fraud. . .

And you haven't added me, you bastard!? I have postman, ncordless, babalu46, jiujitsufreak, ThaAxeMurderer and more on my facebook!

Post #33   11/18/10 6:13:05PM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by RyanC

And you haven't added me, you bastard!? I have postman, ncordless, babalu46, jiujitsufreak, ThaAxeMurderer and more on my facebook!

One minute. . .

Post #34   11/18/10 6:21:39PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,255-1,187
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Facebook is great as long as your friends aren't annoying f*ckwads with they things they post.

Post #35   11/18/10 10:08:59PM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,841-1,016
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by RyanC

And you haven't added me, you bastard!? I have postman, ncordless, babalu46, jiujitsufreak, ThaAxeMurderer, Pookie and more on my facebook!

Post #36   11/18/10 11:40:51PM   

MMA-San

In Full Mount

MMA-San Avatar

Career:977-716
Camp: PLAYGROUND REJECTS
Chips:
When I was younger I was a myspace junkie, but eventually deleted it due to girlfriends. Then later I found out two separate groups of friends made fake myspaces for me....uhgh...so I had to make a real one again just to combat those.

Its amazing how much girld put their faith intoimyspace and facebook. Anything said on their means it has to be true. And if you don't have one or the other then your a weirdo apparently.

I kept telling this girl I met at a club then next day while texting that I don't have a myspace or a facebook and she just wouldn't believe me. The conversation went something like this:

"so do you have a myspace"

"no"

"do you have a facebook"

"no"

"oh, ok"

*5 minutes later*

"do you ahve any pics of yourself on your myspace?"

"I don't have a myspace"

"how about your facebook"

"I don't have a facebook"

"Oh ok."

*5 minutes later*

"I just don't understand why you wont let me see your facebook. It doesn't make any sense."

"I don't have one"

"Ok, whatever, you have a girlfriend. Don't talk to me you lying scumbag."

Post #37   11/22/10 2:44:14PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3