Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Free doesn't always mean good

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

iwannabesedated

banned

iwannabesedated Avatar

Career:575-327
Chips:

Posted by jdubs

ufc 70 ties the ufc aa fought tim the second time for the suckiest ufc... big let down

well bottom line is....it was FREE..so for those you who enjoyed it yeah great you enjoyed it...for those of you who thought it sucked..then well HEY atleast you didnt drop 40 bucks and on something u thought sucked.and it was only free in America i believe..so unless your canadian or european then i see no reason to complain...i mean cmon cro cop is pry my fave fighter and Gabe's KO on him made it worth the night of commercials...so either way u look i at it..boring or not boring still got to see one the best KO"s ever for free..

Post #16   4/23/07 8:12:29PM   

Rush

Laying down the beats

Rush Avatar

Career:759-539
Chips:

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

so unless your canadian or european then i see no reason to complain.

Canadians get Spike TV too you know.

Post #17   4/23/07 11:12:26PM   

Sopena66669

MMA Regular

Career:30-7
Chips:
When your poor (like myself) free is always good... I happy to see that the ufc doesnt have a problem with offering free fights to us at home that we normally would have to pay at least 40 bucks for...

Post #18   4/24/07 12:37:20AM   

crimethinc

MMA Regular

crimethinc Avatar

Career:81-61
Camp: Camp Baby Dumpster
Chips:

Posted by MyDementedMind

I think this is a perfect representation of the new fans coming into MMA. If the fight doesn't end in some dramatic fashion then it is labeled a bad fight. It takes a lot for two fighters to go to a decision and sometimes it is because of hesiatation on the fighters part (Sanchez/Koscheck, Sylvia/Monson) but a lot of the time it's two fighters with huge hearts who refuse to quit and give 110% (Griffin/Bonnar). Sure, seeing a slick submission or brutal knockout is what we watch this sport for but decisions are part of the game too and a 15 minute fight is sometimes way more exciting then a KO 3 minutes into the 1st round.

Damn it. This is the second time I've posted under mydementedmind's profile. I work with the guy and he never logs out of his damn account.

Post #19   4/25/07 9:30:47AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2