Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Champ Brock Lesnar keeps revolving-door policy for UFC 121 fight camp

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Brock Lesnar now feels like he's on more stable ground even as his camp expands and contracts.

He's emphatically answered questions of whether he could compete again after illness jeopardized his career, and he's now focused on getting the best help possible to keep his belt.

"Everything is in line," Lesnar (5-1 MMA, 4-1 UFC) said of his preparation for his third title defense, which comes Oct. 23 at UFC 121 against Cain Velasquez (8-0 MMA, 6-0 UFC). "Guys say they have good camps, and I can go back and say every camp has been my best camp, but I really think ... that's the truth for everybody if they want to evolve."

LINK

Post #1   10/15/10 8:56:26AM   

isk

In Full Mount

isk Avatar

Career:-
Chips:
I admire Lesnar's attitude coming up to and following the Carwin fight. He seems a lot more chill and relaxed, like he knows people will come to see him fight. He doesn't have to be a clown or a heel, he can just be himself and make jokes and say what's on his mind.

Very excited to see his fight with Cain. The fact that Lesnar's lost 20 lbs makes it an even more interesting fight.

Post #2   10/15/10 10:33:21PM