Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Fabricio Werdum Prefers 2011 Rematch With Fedor, Not Alistair Overeem

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
That's according to his manager, Richard Wilner, who feels Fedor deserves a rematch now more than the SF Heavyweight Champion does. "He's still undergoing physical therapy, and physical therapy is more intense than one might imagine, and it includes a number of plyometric exercises and weightlifting. He started light training about 10 days ago, so he's progressing remarkably.... Be it against Alistair (Overeem) for the belt, although Fabricio's already beaten Alistair, so some may see that as a step back, although Alistair is a completely different fighter now. By step back, we absolutely mean no disrespect to Alistair, we just mean that they fought before and while it was a long time ago, I don't even know if it would be considered a rematch, but if it was considered a rematch there's one guy out there that’s arguably deserving of a rematch more than Alistair, and that's Fedor (Emelianenko)."

Article

Post #1   10/6/10 8:04:08AM   

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
i hope they remember the last time fedor got a rematch vs someone who beat him. he about killed the guy

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #2   10/6/10 9:22:07AM   

gartface

Heavyweight Champ

gartface Avatar

Career:1,406-898
Camp: Hand Grenade Hillbillies
Chips:

Posted by SpiderSilva

i hope they remember the last time fedor got a rematch vs someone who beat him. he about killed the guy

Poor TK :(

Post #3   10/6/10 10:12:31AM   

aristipe

MMA Regular

Career:-
Chips:
It seems to me like no one in Strikeforce wants to fight Alistair Overeem. Am I right or wrong?

Post #4   10/7/10 2:44:04PM   

Giant_Ochai

BANNED

Career:433-278
Chips:

Posted by aristipe

It seems to me like no one in Strikeforce wants to fight Alistair Overeem. Am I right or wrong?

Wrong

Post #5   10/7/10 3:39:15PM