Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Failed UA

Print  
Posted By Message

PrideFCfan

Learning to Sprawl

Career:566-427
Camp: MMAHQ
Chips:
After the sonnen situation it got me thinking. If a fighter wins his fight but fails a UA and the fight is changed to a NC would mmaplayground go back and alter the points? I don't know if this has ever been brought up but I didn't see it when browsing the forums.

Post #1   9/26/10 5:58:58PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
This has sort of been brought up in the past, the answer is no.

More speficially, from the site FAQs:

If a fight is declared a draw or no contest at the time of the fight, this bout will simply not be calculated into the points, ranking, or earnings. The result and scoring from a fight that is overturned at a later date (steroids, Mary-J, etc) will remain on the website. Asking someone to send back their per-event prize so that we can send it to someone else due to a scoring change isn't something we're up for. Plan and play accordingly! This game is based on who wins at the time of the fight.

Last edited 9/26/10 6:30PM server time by DCRage
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   9/26/10 6:29:09PM   

annie89

Learning to Sprawl

Career:-
Chips:
i had a great interest in martial art and i like to learn amrtial art...please have any idea about this

Post #3   11/15/10 3:17:54AM   

Kpro

I STAB WATERBEDS!

Kpro Avatar

Career:2,573-1,315
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:

Posted by annie89

i had a great interest in martial art and i like to learn amrtial art...please have any idea about this

yes.

Post #4   11/15/10 10:36:15AM