Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

WEC 53: Benson Henderson To Defend LW Title Against Anthony Pettis

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Jackelope

However, I would make this bet with you- Benson Henderson will not successfully defend his title 2 more times unless he faces Donald Cerrone after Pettis

Who would you see beating benson though? and for the record, i don't think cerrone would be a problem for henderson, again.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say. I think he will run right through Cerrone again.

I can see Shalorus or Varner beating him easily to be honest. I know he's got a W over Varner but I don't tend to value flash KO's or quick subs nearly as much as long term domination throughout a fight.

Post #16   9/24/10 1:57:31PM   

D0wnUnd6e6r

Don't Eat The Yellow Snow

D0wnUnd6e6r Avatar

Career:2,109-1,190
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by Jackelope

However, I would make this bet with you- Benson Henderson will not successfully defend his title 2 more times unless he faces Donald Cerrone after Pettis

Who would you see beating benson though? and for the record, i don't think cerrone would be a problem for henderson, again.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say. I think he will run right through Cerrone again.

I can see Shalorus or Varner beating him easily to be honest. I know he's got a W over Varner but I don't tend to value flash KO's or quick subs nearly as much as long term domination throughout a fight.

well then, if a fight between benson and varner does happen i'll be more than happy to step up and bet actual money with you if that's your thing, or a simple av bet your choice really. I kind of agree with the shalorus possibilty though, he's a much more disciplined fighter than varner is imo, he never drops his gameplan.

Post #17   9/24/10 4:15:10PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

well then, if a fight between benson and varner does happen i'll be more than happy to step up and bet actual money with you if that's your thing, or a simple av bet your choice really. I kind of agree with the shalorus possibilty though, he's a much more disciplined fighter than varner is imo, he never drops his gameplan.

Yeah, I'll av bet that depending on how Varner looks in his fight with Cerrone.

Post #18   9/24/10 9:52:03PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2