Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Datsik tries to immigrate to Norway, gets arrested, hands over a loaded gun to police and we have it all on video

Print  
Posted By Message

hate4thestate

In Full Mount

hate4thestate Avatar

Career:1,533-950
Camp: FLBTV All-Stars
Chips:
There are very few people on this earth that can 'out crazy' Viacheslav Datsik and no, Mel Gibson is not one of them. If there was some magical tree that produced little badass fruit that soccer kicked everyone in the groin upon sight, that tree would be named after Viacheslav Datsik. By now you're familiar with Datsik's arrest in St. Petersburg, Russia after he knocked off a chain of cell phone stores, his recent escape from a mental institution by ripping down the gates with his bare hands, the hype video he cut of himself training for his return to MMA and his former psychiatrist confirming that he is indeed completely out of his mind. Today, the nuttiness that is Datsik has elevated to a new realm of sheer 'WTFness'.

Link

Post #1   9/22/10 6:04:19PM   

Giant_Ochai

BANNED

Career:433-278
Chips:
Seems less crazy than killing a bunch of people would have been.

Post #2   9/22/10 8:34:16PM   

DJSyko

MMA Regular

DJSyko Avatar

Career:1,231-718
Chips:
I still find it hard to believe that this guy KOd Arlovski, lol. I bet Andrei still gets nightmares everyday about that fight.

Post #3   9/23/10 7:10:04AM   

tallica62

MMA Sensei

tallica62 Avatar

Career:2,051-1,270
Camp: Playground Bullies
Chips:

Posted by DJSyko

I still find it hard to believe that this guy KOd Arlovski, lol. I bet Andrei still gets nightmares everyday about that fight.

how could you find that hard to believe? i find it hard to believe if anyone CANT KO Arlovski being he has a porcelin chin... if you watch taht fight arlovski controlled most of it...got caught with a punch, and when that happens to him, he goes down fast

Post #4   9/23/10 9:53:14AM