Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Ruediiger's colonic- worst Tuf moment ever?

Print  
orst TUF monent
Lodune Sincaids gay skits 3 14%
Lebens spritz 0 0%
Shonies continous banana hammock 3 14%
Masked thong tag 3 14%
Rory's equipment rubbings 2 10%
Gabes butt vacuuming 10 48%
Posted By Message

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,975-1,117
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
I admit to seeing some disturbing things on the ultimate fighter. Loduner Sincaids gay skits,Lebens sprtitz, Leben/KOS/Southwoth scuffle, Seth's ear exploding, Rorys butt and ballrubbing on guys equipment,, Shonies thong, and Phonies thong, some of the new guys( Noah and someone else maybe) masked thong tag to boot. However, this took the cake. Watching him fart and get his butt vaccumed has to be a new low. I think this had to be the most humilating thing in TUF history. At least strange brew didn't deliberately put his head on a pissed on pillow

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #1   4/21/07 3:51:38AM   

Svartorm

Hammer of the Gods

Svartorm Avatar

Career:2,077-1,253
Chips:
Wow. Until just this minute, I was actually upset I missed all of the last episode except for the fight.

DREAM 1 - 2nd in Pts
Cage Rage 23 - 6th in Pts
Secondary League Season 3 - 12th in Pts
Secondary League Season 7 - 16th in Wagers
Primary League Season 7 - 26th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 6 - 30th in Pts
Secondary League Season 1 - 31st in Pts
Primary League Season 6 - 39th in Wagers
Secondary League Season 7 - 41st in Pts

Post #2   4/21/07 3:56:34AM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,975-1,117
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:
Since Gabe got dogged out by Tony Desouza and pretty much evrryone else for the colonic, it was a good episode ,except for the colonic scene. The Chick giving him the colonic was named Coleen. Now that's freaking irony. It will replay on Spike soon. Skip that 2 minute scene and you will be good

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #3   4/21/07 4:05:37AM   

Manfred

MMA Sensei

Manfred Avatar

Career:596-351
Chips:
Had to go with Rory because I when the scene started and they kept showing the tube, I thought they were actually going to show his crap flowing. Luckily they didn't, but since I expected the worst, it wasn't so bad.

Post #4   4/21/07 7:19:19AM   

madmarck

MMA Sensei

madmarck Avatar

Career:802-575
Camp: Canadian Fight Club
Chips:
Im going with Lodue Sincaid. That guy was acting pretty dam freaky on the first Tuf. And let me tell you, if you get the chance to watch episodes with him in them, dont. He wears some tight ass spandex, and enjoys bending over in front of the other guys.

Post #5   4/21/07 12:38:18PM   

randyleprechaun

MMA Regular

randyleprechaun Avatar

Career:68-36
Chips:
Sounds good. But my sallelites broke so ive missed all of this season. Does anyone know where i can watch it on the net!?

Post #6   4/23/07 5:46:45PM   

AchillesHeel

Heavyweight Champ

AchillesHeel Avatar

Career:845-448
Chips:
I have to admit, I think that episode may have turned me off of TUF forever. I want to see the fights, but the "MTV Real World" vibe is about as irritating as they could make it. With so much MMA on television these days, I no longer need TUF for my weekly fix. If I happen to tune in when a fight is about to begin, great; otherwise, I won't be watching TUF anymore.

Post #7   4/24/07 3:59:18PM   

Stickan

the HAWT one!

Stickan Avatar

Career:377-180
Chips:

Posted by AchillesHeel

I have to admit, I think that episode may have turned me off of TUF forever. I want to see the fights, but the "MTV Real World" vibe is about as irritating as they could make it. With so much MMA on television these days, I no longer need TUF for my weekly fix. If I happen to tune in when a fight is about to begin, great; otherwise, I won't be watching TUF anymore.

I love seeing the guys train and prosper. It's also great to hear the stories behind the talents and get to know their personality before they go toe-to-toe.
This season looks really promising this far.

Post #8   4/24/07 9:19:00PM