Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Overeem-Edwards, Le Banner-Kyotaro Announced for K-1 Final 16

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,327-1,229
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
K-1 President Sadaharu Tanigawa revealed two fights for the K-1 World GP FINAL 16 to be held on October 2 in Seoul, South Korea.

Strikeforce Heavyweight Champion Alistair Overeem will face Ben Edwards who tore through this year's Oceania GP, scoring three first-round knockouts and Jerome Le Banner, who recently claimed the WPMF Muaythai Super Heavyweight World title will take on current K-1 Heavyweight Champion Keijiro "Kyotaro" Maeda.

LINK

Post #1   9/8/10 10:14:47AM   

JoeWarren33

MMA Sensei

JoeWarren33 Avatar

Career:2,164-1,334
Camp: Playground Legends
Chips:

Alistair Overeem will face Ben Edwards who tore through this year's Oceania GP, scoring three first-round knockouts

Welllll thats all fine and dandy, but guess what? Overeem will make quicker work of him. I am a little dissapointed, how Alistair keeps getting ducked, and the shady fights that get handed to him. Oh well, I guess we will just have to wait till he fights Badr Hari or Schilt. Either way, this will be the year for Alistair in K-1!! Dont expect, same result as last year!

Post #2   9/8/10 1:31:37PM   

SpiderSilva

Reminder: steelers suck!!!

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,855-1,155
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
hari rocked the reem once he can do it again overeem caught hari slippin in the 1st fight. man le banner should win

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #3   9/8/10 7:15:50PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
I'm always excited to watch JLB fight, but he hasn't been the same guy for a while now. It seems to me that when he had all those elbow problems he lost a lot of his aggressiveness

Post #4   9/8/10 7:42:58PM