Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Marloes Coenen Ready For An "Explosive" Fight Against Sarah Kaufman

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
And after her Strikeforce 135 Women's Title shot, she's eyeing a potential Cristiane Santos rematch, and offers an interesting take on her loss to Mrs. Cyborg. "The (Santos) loss didn't make me decide to fight at 135 lbs. I still want to fight Cyborg again, because the fight was stopped too early. I do understand it from the referee. Men do not like to see women get hurt. In the next Cyborg fight the referee was a woman. Well, you now can conclude that women do not mind seeing each other hurt. If she wants to clinch I'm fine with that. I like clinching. After the Cyborg fight I think that I have proven to be able to take a punch. I think that Sarah and I are both fierce so it will be an explosive fight."

Article

Post #1   9/1/10 12:37:49PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:

Men do not like to see women get hurt. In the next Cyborg fight the referee was a woman. Well, you now can conclude that women do not mind seeing each other hurt.

That is the part I found most interesting, and not just because it's a woman saying that.

Last edited 9/1/10 12:39PM server time by DCRage
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   9/1/10 12:39:17PM