Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Dana White To Address Oxford Union Society During UFC 120

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Winston Churchill, Jimmy Carter, Albert Einstein, Richard Nixon, the Queen of England, Henry Kissinger, the Dalai Lama, Mother Teresa, Bobby Kennedy, Stephen Hawking, Richard Dawkins, Clint Eastwood...Dana White? Joining a long list of some of history's most influential figures, White will address Oxford University's famed Oxford Union Society in October, UFC officials today announced. White's visit to the British university, which is the oldest among the English-speaking world, comes Oct. 13, three days before White and Co. host "UFC 120: Bisping vs. Akiyama" at The 02 in London. "It is a great honor to be invited to address the Oxford Union," White stated. "Anyone who knows anything about me knows I always speak my mind and am very passionate about what I do, and the Oxford Union was founded on exactly those principles. I'm looking forward to meeting the students, and I know they have a reputation for asking tough questions and expecting straight answers from their guests. That's exactly what they'll get from me."

Article

Post #1   8/31/10 2:25:00PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:
Pretty cool. But I would hardly put Dana in the category of Dawkins, Hawking, or most definitely not Mother Teresa

Maybe he's a good fit with Henry Kissinger, though He has definitely brought us a whole lot of wars

Post #2   8/31/10 2:32:03PM   

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,245-1,185
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of questions are asked (and the answers, of course).

Last edited 8/31/10 2:34PM server time by emfleek
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #3   8/31/10 2:34:13PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
If this were a PPV, I would gladly pay to see it just to see how Dana does the expletives over there.

Post #4   8/31/10 2:41:13PM   

Wand_is_GOD

MMA Regular

Wand_is_GOD Avatar

Career:97-61
Chips:
I think Dana white is bad for mma all the cursing he does is not good what if roger Goodell cursed has much has him.

Post #5   8/31/10 4:22:23PM