Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

German WW Pascal Krauss To Make UFC Debut At UFC 122

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Undefeated Pascal Krauss is the latest European standout invited to the octagon. The German welterweight has signed a four-fight deal with the UFC and makes his debut at UFC 122, according to German MMA website groundandpound.de. Although not officially announced by the promotion, UFC 122 takes place Nov. 13 at the Konig Pilsener Arena in Oberhausen, Germany. Nicknamed "Panzer," Krauss trains with Grappling Arts in Freiburg, Germany, and is the welterweight champion of U.K.-based Cage Warriors Fighting Championships promotion. With an unblemished professional record, he has notched all but two of his nine victories by way of submission. A source close to the fighter said Krauss currently is awaiting an opponent for UFC 122. He most recently appeared in May and earned a second-round submission victory over John Quinn to win the Cage Warriors title.

Article

Post #1   8/17/10 10:28:00AM   

icantthinkofanything

MMA Sensei

icantthinkofanything Avatar

Career:911-636
Camp: 360 Mafia
Chips:
Start this guy at the bottom dont give him Paulo Thiago (or top ww's)as first fight

Not all fighters get the same level fights when starting, regardless of they fight, and when they lose they get cut. Rory Mac should not have had his first fight with Condit, eventhough he was impressive 1st 2 rounds. I hate to see Ben Saunders get cut for loosing to good fighters, and than other guys who arent as good as Saunders, fight nobodies and live to fight another day.

Post #2   8/17/10 10:45:41AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,339-1,246
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
Peter sobotta is fighting amir sandallah

If I were to guess maybe kris mccrary. Or matt brown
I heard he is good

Post #3   8/17/10 12:01:36PM