Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Sonnon Sets Compustrike Record

Print  
  Page 3 of 3     1     2     3  
Posted By Message

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:

Posted by jlock003

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Lazerface

Compu-strike, FightMetric, Chael's dominating position (almost the entire fight), & him rockin' silva in the 1st rd------------All mean 2 things right now--"Jack" and "S#%t".....I'm not trying to be a hater or anything-Chael dominated Anderson like nobody I've ever seen-But in the end he still lost. Also did anybody else notice how much damage anderson absorbed and his face didn't even have a scratch on it????? Chael's Face was smashed after the fight...........Wow.

I know I was drinking that night, but am I the only person who saw that Anderson was busted up as well. He was bruised along his face. Maybe I need to adjust the coloring of my TV, but I've met the man, several times, that's not how his face "normally" looks.

I didn't notice any cuts, but there was definitely some swelling and bruising. I still would contend that if Sonnen had some power behind his GnP attack that Silva would have been in a lot worse shape.

By busted I meant swelling and bruising.

This is good, though, at least I'm not the only one. Sonnen gets cut easily, I don't think it's that major that he was cut and bleeding. That's par for the course.

Post #31   8/9/10 11:45:51AM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Career:862-586
Camp: Team Syntax
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Lazerface

Compu-strike, FightMetric, Chael's dominating position (almost the entire fight), & him rockin' silva in the 1st rd------------All mean 2 things right now--"Jack" and "S#%t".....I'm not trying to be a hater or anything-Chael dominated Anderson like nobody I've ever seen-But in the end he still lost. Also did anybody else notice how much damage anderson absorbed and his face didn't even have a scratch on it????? Chael's Face was smashed after the fight...........Wow.

I know I was drinking that night, but am I the only person who saw that Anderson was busted up as well. He was bruised along his face. Maybe I need to adjust the coloring of my TV, but I've met the man, several times, that's not how his face "normally" looks.

he was banged up good.

Last edited 8/9/10 12:26PM server time by maxone
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #32   8/9/10 11:50:53AM   

Lazerface

Learning to Sprawl

Lazerface Avatar

Career:58-45
Chips:
Dude-Swelling??? What Swelling??? I just watched it again on my DVR and guys I swear--There's nothing wrong with his face........Chael looks like he just got jumped lol......

Post #33   8/9/10 4:23:37PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Chips:
Look at the post fight interview when he's putting his gi on and look at his left cheek

Post #34   8/9/10 4:47:15PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Chips:
his faced is bruised and swollen but it's not his eyes or lips and isn't as easy to notice on brown skin.....

Post #35   8/9/10 4:50:40PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Chips:

Posted by MaxOne

his faced is bruised and swollen but it's not his eyes or lips and isn't as easy to notice on brown skin.....

This is Zxandu, BlueSkies asked me to comment on this thread. As a card carrying member of the Hispanic Race; I can say that Anderson Silva is closer to Cuban than brown or black. There are Cubans who are darker than black people, there are some Cubans who look more purple than black; that is the God's honest truth.

Post #36   8/9/10 5:01:42PM   

MaxOne

Captain Doctor

MaxOne Avatar

Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by MaxOne

This is Zxandu, BlueSkies asked me to comment on this thread. As a card carrying member of the Hispanic Race; I can say that Anderson Silva is closer to Cuban than brown or black. There are Cubans who are darker than black people, there are some Cubans who look more purple than black; that is the God's honest truth.

I wasn't talking about ethnicity or race or nationality. I was simply referring to the actual color of his skin which appears (I say appears because we all know it's not the actual skin color that differs but the "ingredients" in the skin) brown or in the least...it appears darker than Chaels.

his skin is brown and a bruise isn't as easy to see on his face as it is chaels. You can see the swelling but you have to look for it because it wasn't his eye, lips or a smashed up nose.

Post #37   8/10/10 3:36:03PM   

Page 3 of 3     1     2     3