Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Roger Huerta stomps out guy after guy KO's a lady (Video)

Print  
  Page 4 of 6     1     2     3     4     5     6  
Posted By Message

Twenty20Dollars

Heavyweight Champ

Career:1,572-1,001
Chips:
I think this is just a scene from one of roger's upcoming movies..

Post #46   8/4/10 11:03:48PM   

hippysmacker

Boondock Saints Mod

hippysmacker Avatar

Career:1,924-1,081
Camp: Nutthuggers Suck
Chips:

Posted by ChokeUout

yeah, roger might get in some heat over this.

That being said, if I was Roger and I saw a thug knock a woman out, I'd beat the crap out of the dude too.

I got Roger's back on this one, but the Criminal Justice system might look at things differently.

totally agree. The justice was actually done for once but the law is screwed up IMO

“Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie ,cheat ,or steal.for selfish gain. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil. Never back away from an enemy. Either fight or surrender. It is not enough to say I will not be evil. Evil must be fought wherever it is found.”
The Iron Code

Post #47   8/4/10 11:29:25PM   

ace_of_god

Learning to Sprawl

ace_of_god Avatar

Career:151-115
Camp: Grande Cajones Fight Camp
Chips:
I think the funniest part about this video is this behemoth just KO a chick and the 145 pounder Heurta takes exception, takes off his shirt and the dude, who is like two Huertas big starts running away, *****.

Post #48   8/5/10 12:03:06AM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:
Not a big fan of street fights...however...i have no sympathy for a 200 pound dude punching some girl in the back of the head and then running away. He faced a much smaller dude in Huerta and got KTFO. So sad for him. Good one on Roger IMO. I like him more now.

Post #49   8/5/10 12:37:40AM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:
The second moral of the story---Don't mess with UFC fighters, tomato cans...

Post #50   8/5/10 12:42:50AM   

chickmagnet

MMA Sensei

chickmagnet Avatar

Career:529-344
Camp: The Pit
Chips:
Im going to refrain from my comments because i will get banned... But I feel Huerta was justified. That guy who hit the woman had to have been on some narcotic, and needed to be stopped brutally.

Post #51   8/5/10 12:51:15AM   

taporsnap25

Learning to Sprawl

Career:48-39
Camp: Northern Combat Fitness Academy
Chips:
i just want to draw everyone's attention to the guy punching the girl.

take a look at it again, she doesn't even get knocked out. she took a solid sucker punch from a guy well over 200 pounds, and got back to her feet quickly.

props to her for the iron chin, and to huerta for cleaning up this piece of garbage. i sure hope the idiot who hit the girl gets charged.

Post #52   8/5/10 1:11:52AM   

mkiv9secsupra

MMA Sensei

mkiv9secsupra Avatar

Career:1,051-706
Chips:
THE BEST PART IS.... That all the settlements that this dude may get from Huerta are probably all gonna end up going to the girl because that is the most documented assault in the video, and she will more than likely sue the dude!!!!

I would say how does it feel to pick on someone your own size but huerta was like 50lbs shy of this guy....what a dick, he deserved it

Post #53   8/5/10 1:44:01AM   

supatolacyl

MMA Regular

supatolacyl Avatar

Career:1,157-897
Chips:
HA I didn't even notice that, but the chick does roll onto all four and works her way back up. I also noticed that roger wasn't the first guy to hit the woman beater. When the comes out yelling Roger, Roger and tries to grab him Roger does this shrugging move to get him off (prolly didn't know who was running up on him) but when that was happening a guy in a grey shirt comes across the screen right to left doing a kind of running punch and then Roger took off after him. Everytime I watch this ( i get outraged even more but) I don't believe Roger will get into any trouble or atleast the footage wont be used against him, because thanks to the camera mans need to film crowd, he completely missed who wrecked that dude and the stomping wasn't clear and all it showed was a guy without a shirt stomped the dude and at the end of the video there were several guys running around without shirts. So, I think this is poetic justice, a woman beater got thrashed and the footage really only shows him sucker punching a woman in the back of the head who seemed to be trying to get away from him and then him on the ground bleeding an unconscience and no real proof of who did it. Again glad Huerta knucled up on this fool.

Last edited 8/5/10 6:35AM server time by supatolacyl
Edit note/reason: miss quoted

Post #54   8/5/10 6:33:11AM   

Focker101

MMA Regular

Focker101 Avatar

Career:1,394-777
Chips:
I figure I will support Huerta on this one by purchasing one of his shirts

help him out with the fine he is going to get

Post #55   8/5/10 7:12:53AM   

postman

Heavyweight Champ

postman Avatar

Career:746-420
Chips:

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

THE BEST PART IS.... That all the settlements that this dude may get from Huerta are probably all gonna end up going to the girl because that is the most documented assault in the video, and she will more than likely sue the dude!!!!

I would say how does it feel to pick on someone your own size but huerta was like 50lbs shy of this guy....what a dick, he deserved it

Good point

Post #56   8/5/10 8:51:43AM   

Taylor8766

Belt Contender

Taylor8766 Avatar

Career:740-512
Camp: East Coast Pitbulls
Chips:
******* Eh Glad to see Huerta stepped up and knocked the **** out of this guy, you should never under any circumstances hit a girl.

Post #57   8/5/10 10:33:36AM   

handstrong

Learning to Sprawl

handstrong Avatar

Career:197-126
Chips:

Posted by Gogoplatapus

Posted by ChokeUout

yeah, roger might get in some heat over this.

That being said, if I was Roger and I saw a thug knock a woman out, I'd beat the crap out of the dude too.

I got Roger's back on this one, but the Criminal Justice system might look at things differently.

That stomp at the end...if that's not on video this would probably all go away. But for a trained fighter to stomp a man who's already on the ground like that, it's going to be a problem. Best case scenario he gets sued and that's it.

To me it just looks like he just put his foot down by the dude's head. I don't think he stomped anything. then he started whaling on the body.

Post #58   8/5/10 12:57:11PM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by handstrong

To me it just looks like he just put his foot down by the dude's head. I don't think he stomped anything. then he started whaling on the body.

To me it just look like a leprechaun to me. All you gotta do is look up there in the tree. Anybody else see the leprechaun say "YEAH!"

Post #59   8/5/10 1:15:43PM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,487-1,427
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by handstrong

To me it just look like a leprechaun to me. All you gotta do is look up there in the tree. Anybody else see the leprechaun say "YEAH!"

i hate that video.

Post #60   8/5/10 1:39:55PM   

Page 4 of 6     1     2     3     4     5     6