Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

James Toney Plans To Slap Jon Jones

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

supatolacyl

MMA Regular

supatolacyl Avatar

Career:1,157-897
Chips:
I think Jones would treat Toney like he did Hamill

Post #16   8/1/10 5:49:17PM   

EliasG

In Full Mount

EliasG Avatar

Career:222-176
Chips:

Posted by bjj1605
He may be selling the fight for some people but he really doesn't have me interested. I don't care about Jame Toney. Even if he KO's Randy I won't care about James Toney. If he knocks out Brock then we'll talk.

So will you watch the fight? I honestly am not sure I would watch the fight before even though I am a boxing fan and like the James Toney (of old...not the old Toney).

I will watch it now and I think Coture will take him down and beat him. I want to see how Toney reacts to the takedowns and the clinch against the cage. I am 99% sure it will go very badly for Toney but I also think there is an off chance that James will use his close fighting and amazing shoulder roll techniques and impressive---even at this age---counter punching ability to devastating affect.

Seth "Mayhem" Miller a new boxng prospect coming up would be amazingly impressive in MMA.

Post #17   8/1/10 6:21:52PM   

BustedKnuckle

MMA Sensei

BustedKnuckle Avatar

Career:659-381
Chips:
I am so tired of all the fecal matter that is spewing from Toneys mouth. To do it and talk about his fight with Randy is one thing. I dont mind a guy hyping a fight. But Toney is a self proclaimed world-beater. I hope to hell "The Natural" takes him out in a very convincing manner.

Post #18   8/1/10 8:37:58PM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2