Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

LeBron signs today but to where?

Print  
Posted By Message

ChrisSabal

Go Cubs Go!

ChrisSabal Avatar

Career:779-547
Camp: TKO
Chips:
Where do you guys think LBJ is headed to?

Everyone is saying Miami but at the beginning of this everyone said Chicago and that obviously didn't happen. I had a dream he went to the Knicks so I'm going to say he is going to NYC just because of my dream haha.

Also, LeBron you are one of the biggest douches on the planet.

Post #1   7/8/10 1:25:22PM   

komodo20

MMA Regular

komodo20 Avatar

Career:1,516-1,067
Camp: L.I. TOP TEAM
Chips:
I think LeBron James is going to go to the Miami Heat with wade and bosh. but i also think it would be a smart move for James to go to Chicago beacuse it is a better team for him and that team with James can win it all. And i am a knicks fan but i don't think he is coming to new york. James's scoring will go down in Miami with bosh and wade but it is still wade's team and he will be the guy with the ball for the winning shot at the end of the game. James should go to the Chicago Bulls beacuse it would be a much better fit for him. The Chicago Bulls have a nice good young team that can be good with James the bulls have Derrick Rose at the point and they can put Luol Deng in the 2 and James at 3 and Carlos Boozer 4 and Joakim Noah at center. What a good team that would be. But i think James is going to Miami Heat beacuse james, bosh and wade are all good friends and played on the usa team in 08 but i don't know if this is going to work out i would like to see what other players the Miami is going to sign.

Post #2   7/8/10 5:24:08PM   

komodo20

MMA Regular

komodo20 Avatar

Career:1,516-1,067
Camp: L.I. TOP TEAM
Chips:
I don't know why James is waiting so long to sign with a team. He wants it to be all about him and to have a whole show about it tonight on espn it is crazy he is making a fool of him self. If James leaves cleveland that will be very low which i think he is leaving. LeBron James is going to making his announcement tonight on epsn but why would he want it to be on espn? maybe hes not going back to cleveland thats why maybe it is a big event a hour on espn? If he was going to stay with the cavs you would of think he would sign a ready sign but no. But what have the cavs done so they know James is coming back nothing. The cavs have the same team as last season besides o'neal.

Post #3   7/8/10 5:43:15PM   

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Why? Bosh. Some are saying his decision would influence where LeBron goes. Honestly it's down to two possibilities: Miami or Cleveland.

Post #4   7/8/10 5:46:32PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:

Posted by komodo20

I think LeBron James is going to go to the Miami Heat with wade and bosh. but i also think it would be a smart move for James to go to Chicago beacuse it is a better team for him and that team with James can win it all. And i am a knicks fan but i don't think he is coming to new york. James's scoring will go down in Miami with bosh and wade but it is still wade's team and he will be the guy with the ball for the winning shot at the end of the game. James should go to the Chicago Bulls beacuse it would be a much better fit for him. The Chicago Bulls have a nice good young team that can be good with James the bulls have Derrick Rose at the point and they can put Luol Deng in the 2 and James at 3 and Carlos Boozer 4 and Joakim Noah at center. What a good team that would be. But i think James is going to Miami Heat beacuse james, bosh and wade are all good friends and played on the usa team in 08 but i don't know if this is going to work out i would like to see what other players the Miami is going to sign.

Wade isn't known for game-winning shots as much as LeBron is known for them. I don't think it's a clear cut as to who would take that last shot as people think it is. Honestly, last shot is all about options. If LeBron signs with Miami it pretty much makes it impossible for teams to defend that last shot.

Whenever a last shot play is drawn up, you have option a, option b, option c, etc...If you're option a, you're supposed to look and see if that shot is there, if it's not you're supposed to look to option b. The majority of the problems with final shots are that option a forces the shot rather than trusting option b. I highly doubt that Wade would be foolish enough not to trust LeBron as option b. Wade isn't that kind of player.

Also, Deng is horribly inconsistent and injured, if the Bulls wanted to improve their position, they should have moved his MASSIVELY overpaid contract to another team and let them deal with his injuries. Miami is the best option for LeBron here.

People seem to forget that even if they max two of those three out, they can continuously go over the cap signing players for the midlevel exception. There are many players in the league who would take the midlevel exception to play on a team with those three because it gives them the best option in the NBA to win multiple championships. Not to mention that the Salary Cap was $2 million more than teams thought it would be for next season. This increases flexibility when assigning roster positions. It's always the really big name players that follow the mean, and the role players that follow the rings. Role players will gladly take a substantial paycut for an opportunity to win multiple rings.

Last edited 7/8/10 6:32PM server time by blueskiesburn
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #5   7/8/10 6:28:44PM   

The_Metal_Maniac

You Can't Andle My Riddum!

The_Metal_Maniac Avatar

Career:1,889-1,017
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
Miami

Post #6   7/8/10 7:42:52PM   

Jshep714

MMA Regular

Jshep714 Avatar

Career:1,398-731
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Hopefully the Knicks

Post #7   7/8/10 8:59:17PM   

Gogoplatapus

MMA Sensei

Gogoplatapus Avatar

Career:894-595
Camp: West Coast Canada
Chips:
Cleveland.

Post #8   7/8/10 9:05:23PM   

RyanC

MMA Sensei

RyanC Avatar

Career:472-317
Camp: Journalistas
Chips:
It's gonna be Miami.

Post #9   7/8/10 9:20:48PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:
Dan Gilbert, majority owner of the Cavaliers, has decided to act like a petulant child in this whole situation and wrote this letter to the fans of Cleveland. He took numerous different shots at LeBron, calling him names, a coward, a deserter, etc..

Letter to Cavs Fans

Post #10   7/9/10 12:24:43AM