Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Lesnar-Velasquez Next For UFC Title, JDS-Nelson Winner On Deck

Print  
  Page 2 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

joshjr

Josh "The Babyface Assassin"

joshjr Avatar

Career:538-351
Camp: MMA Weekly
Chips:
No way Roy deserves a title shot even if he does win. Santos does but thats another story. If Big Country wins I think he should fight someone else like Mir, or Nog, or Carwin. Yes it would be a huge win if he could beat Santos but I dont see it happening.

Post #16   7/6/10 4:15:15PM   

Boston617808

MMA Regular

Boston617808 Avatar

Career:167-133
Camp: Team Boston
Chips:
I agree with the decision for Cain to be next then JDS or Country but is this getting outta hand? In a year or two are there going to be 3, 4 contenders lined up for months off waiting their turn? Country and JDS fight in AUG right? Brock is trying to fight Cain in Sept but theyll probably push him back for a New Years Card. That means that if Brock gets his wish to fight so soon, then JDS or Roy will have a 5-7 month layoff for a title fight....that's toolong for me. Barring injuries, the champs should fight every 4 months. Therefore there'd be a title fight once a month and maybe a number one's contender match up once a month too....get 'em joe silva!

Post #17   7/8/10 4:51:18AM   

Page 2 of 2     1     2