Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

What happened to Heath Herring?

Print  
Posted By Message

Drudinh

MMA Sensei

Drudinh Avatar

Career:1,630-1,072
Chips:
There are plenty of fights for him even against non top 10 HW. Just a Question that came into my head during this last countdown show. If I remember right that means he hasn't fought in two years unless he was let go by the ufc (Which I am not aware of). Just wondering if anyone knows. Him knockinging out Nakao after the peck on the lips is still my favorite gif ever.

Post #1   7/2/10 4:24:43AM   

Pookie

Remember Paul Herrera

Pookie Avatar

Career:1,894-1,054
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
I think he's working on an acting career right now. I believe he said its because he gets payed more, and more frequently.
Personally id love to see him face someone like duffee or some tuff alum. The dude is nearly impossible to finish, and at HW(the division with the most stoppages statistically) a 3 round fight is something that tests nearly everybody in some manner. You can never have too many gatekeeper's like that.

Post #2   7/2/10 4:32:14AM   

Drudinh

MMA Sensei

Drudinh Avatar

Career:1,630-1,072
Chips:
Couldn't agree more. I was also thinking Duffee or even Tuscherer

Post #3   7/2/10 5:24:51AM   

cowcatcher

Steady MODdin'

cowcatcher Avatar

Career:2,568-1,469
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
if i remember right he had some bad things to say about the UFC, and that may be contributing to his decision to switch to acting.

Post #4   7/2/10 7:50:57AM   

SpiderSilva

PFM

SpiderSilva Avatar

Career:1,838-1,149
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
His contract expired with the UFC in April not sure what he is doing now???

He's been known to cure narcalepsy by just walking into a room. His orgin donation card list his beard. He is a lover not a fighter but he's also a fighter so don't get any idea's he is SpiderSilva I'm the baddest man alive

Post #5   7/2/10 11:09:00AM   

tcunningham

Combat Sport and Fitness

tcunningham Avatar

Career:508-351
Chips:
if he did come back i dont think he do very well at all. hes been out of the game too long and IMO is out of his prime. he could do it if he made it his priority in life but like we see all the time, once fighters get into acting alot of the time they have a hard time getting back into it. rampage did ok but hes still in his prime, heath may be too far gone.

Post #6   7/2/10 1:39:16PM