Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

TUF 11 Finale Medical Suspensions

Print  
  Page 1 of 2     1     2  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
The NSAC has posted the official TUF 11 Finale results on it's website, which also reveal the medical suspensions coming out of the event.

Article (PDF)

Post #1   6/21/10 4:35:14PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:
I knew Jardine got his face worked but DAMN! A right supra orbital facial & left infra orbital lacerations, what a tough, tough, dude.

Post #2   6/21/10 5:12:56PM   

jjeans

Emma Watson Picture Incoming

jjeans Avatar

Career:1,173-700
Camp: Project Mayhem
Chips:
Despite all the blood mess, broken hand and staph infection.... The longest lay off is Hammortree.... I wouldn't mind watching that fight....

Thiago Silva nuthugger.

Admin of MMA Memes of Facebook. A Roundtable Analyst on The MMA Podcast. Journalist for MMA Mental.

Dirty Blue #DoItForWatson

Post #3   6/21/10 6:57:22PM   

noahgenda

Standup Guy

noahgenda Avatar

Career:315-179
Chips:
camozzi has the exact same return date as hammortree

Post #4   6/21/10 7:04:04PM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Career:1,056-572
Chips:
they didn't mention Hamill's broken hand which is odd to me. it also says Yager has to x-ray his hands which means there is a possibility he broke his hands or at least sprained them. Hammortree broke his foot and obviously Cammozzi has to get his shoulder looked at. speaking of which, i can't believe i didn't see that around the playground yet...dislocating your shoulder twice and still winning is damn impressive.

Post #5   6/22/10 12:15:05AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Career:864-486
Chips:

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

they didn't mention Hamill's broken hand which is odd to me. it also says Yager has to x-ray his hands which means there is a possibility he broke his hands or at least sprained them. Hammortree broke his foot and obviously Cammozzi has to get his shoulder looked at. speaking of which, i can't believe i didn't see that around the playground yet...dislocating your shoulder twice and still winning is damn impressive.

Wow I didn't know that he dislocated his shoulder twice. This was during the fight? WTF? That's super man status.

Post #6   6/22/10 12:17:51AM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Wow I didn't know that he dislocated his shoulder twice. This was during the fight? WTF? That's super man status.

Kevin Iole said that he dislocated it twice. at the end of the third he was getting guillotined as time expired and it popped out for the second time but Chris just waited it out

Post #7   6/22/10 12:38:51AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Kevin Iole said that he dislocated it twice. at the end of the third he was getting guillotined as time expired and it popped out for the second time but Chris just waited it out

So can we officially change his name to Chris "Detective Martin Riggs" Cammozzi?

Post #8   6/22/10 12:46:22AM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

So can we officially change his name to Chris "Detective Martin Riggs" Cammozzi?

i have been trying to prop you like 5 times now and it still won't let me.

Post #9   6/22/10 12:48:50AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

i have been trying to prop you like 5 times now and it still won't let me.

LOL no worries bro. You've got some coming your way for even knowing what I was referencing. Sadly it seems the legendary series that was Lethal Weapon has dropped to the wayside Real hero type characters are being replaced by gay ass werewolves and vampires a la twilight

Post #10   6/22/10 12:52:54AM   

copcopps

Manly Midget

copcopps Avatar

Career:1,398-962
Chips:
I find the middle names of some of these fighters so funny

Keith Hector Jardine? I always thought Keith looked more like a Keith Michael

btw how do you prnounce Holst's middle name?

Post #11   6/22/10 12:56:52AM   

Jackelope

Go ahead, MOD my day

Jackelope Avatar

Chips:

Posted by copcopps

Since he's from Quebec I'm going to go ahead and guess it's Chevalier pronounced "Che-vaul-yay" or something like that. I don't know how to spell phonetics worth a **** lol.

Post #12   6/22/10 12:58:49AM   

jiujitsufreak74

,,[],, *******,,[],,

jiujitsufreak74 Avatar

Chips:

Posted by copcopps

how about Travis Browne'smiddle name...KUULIIALOHA. i forget he is Hawaiian until i see that name

and i think you pronounce Holst's middle name like shevalyay

Post #13   6/22/10 1:02:51AM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by copcopps

Since he's from Quebec I'm going to go ahead and guess it's Chevalier pronounced "Che-vaul-yay" or something like that. I don't know how to spell phonetics worth a **** lol.

Che-vaul-E-AY most likely. My friend is from France and that's how his name is pronounced. Most "ier" words in French have that "E-AY" sound to them. I don't speak Québécois, though. Just French, they may pronounce it differently.

By the way, Jackelope, the only way he gets "Martin Riggs" as a nickname is if he slams his shoulder up against the cage and pops it back in himself, IN FIGHT.

Last edited 6/22/10 2:34AM server time by blueskiesburn
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #14   6/22/10 2:31:38AM   

jocka

In Full Mount

jocka Avatar

Career:237-170
Chips:

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by copcopps

Che-vaul-E-AY most likely. My friend is from France and that's how his name is pronounced. Most "ier" words in French have that "E-AY" sound to them. I don't speak Québécois, though. Just French, they may pronounce it differently.

By the way, Jackelope, the only way he gets "Martin Riggs" as a nickname is if he slams his shoulder up against the cage and pops it back in himself, IN FIGHT.

I am Quebecois and you guys are correct that it would sounds like che-vaul-yay, well its as close as the english language will take it.

Post #15   6/22/10 7:58:13AM   

Page 1 of 2     1     2