Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Evan Dunham Is Hoping You'll Take Notice If He Beats Tyson Griffin

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Especially if you haven't already considering he is only 3-0 in UFC. "Tyson, in my opinion, is a top-tier fighter in the UFC, one of the guys who could definitely have a title shot here real soon. I didn't really think too much into [fighting a training partner] besides I was going to have to find some different places to train at for the camp, because he didn't want to share the same gym for the fight. Overall I thought it was great because Tyson's very talented and he's a high-level fighter. At the same time, I think we'll both going to have a couple of tricks up our sleeve but overall we both know each other's strengths. All I can do is keep winning and hope people take notice. Flying under the radar is definitely not by choice."

Article

Post #1   6/10/10 11:00:57AM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
Dunham is a beast for sure. I picked him to beat Effrain, but I don't think he will be able to deal with Tyson's wrestling. He's young though, so there's nowhere to go but up for this kid IMO.

Last edited 6/10/10 4:19PM server time by Aether
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   6/10/10 4:19:26PM