Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST
  MMA Playground 4.0 is live!     Returning members: check out the patch notes     New members: visit our getting started guide, read the FAQ's and start playing!

Evan Dunham Is Hoping You'll Take Notice If He Beats Tyson Griffin

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
Especially if you haven't already considering he is only 3-0 in UFC. "Tyson, in my opinion, is a top-tier fighter in the UFC, one of the guys who could definitely have a title shot here real soon. I didn't really think too much into [fighting a training partner] besides I was going to have to find some different places to train at for the camp, because he didn't want to share the same gym for the fight. Overall I thought it was great because Tyson's very talented and he's a high-level fighter. At the same time, I think we'll both going to have a couple of tricks up our sleeve but overall we both know each other's strengths. All I can do is keep winning and hope people take notice. Flying under the radar is definitely not by choice."

Article

Post #1   6/10/10 11:00:57AM   

Aether

Heavyweight Champ

Aether Avatar

Career:946-505
Chips:
Dunham is a beast for sure. I picked him to beat Effrain, but I don't think he will be able to deal with Tyson's wrestling. He's young though, so there's nowhere to go but up for this kid IMO.

Last edited 6/10/10 4:19PM server time by Aether
Edit note/reason: n/a

Post #2   6/10/10 4:19:26PM