Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

A "Motivated" And "Grateful" David Loiseau Looks Forward To A Great Performance In Vancouver

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
And the former UFC fighter is happy to be back in the promotion and looking forward to a good performance Saturday, when he faces Mario Miranda. "You know they say 'A God makes no mistakes,' so I just rolled with it and accepted what happened. At first, I was a little upset but you have to accept it and move forward. I'm very motivated, very grateful the UFC took me back and I'm looking forward to putting on a great performance. I will be much more effective. What you think about, you bring about. I'm focusing on the good times ahead and the great times coming up."

Article

Post #1   6/9/10 11:46:44AM   

kevietre

Belt Contender

kevietre Avatar

Career:666-469
Chips:
Anyone else PUMPED UP for THE CROW???

Loiseau has so much potential if he can live up to it and be mentally prepared for this fight he can reinvent himself and really become a strong force in the division. With that being said if he has a bad performance I don't think the UFC will bring him back since he's been so inconsistent. Im hoping he wins convincingly so he can get a bigger fight. This fight is crucial for him. Just as important as his title shot because if he loses, his UFC career is most likely over.

Post #2   6/9/10 12:42:52PM   

dangerfield

MMA Regular

dangerfield Avatar

Career:385-223
Chips:
props to you!

I love the Crow, maybe its just nostalga, maybe its just that body kick on Charles McCarthy, maybe it was that five round war against Franklin, ,aybe its the fact he was one of the guys who got me in to the sport, but I'm praying he preforms up to his potential. the manas one of the best in the day and can still hang with a lot of the mid-teer MWs out there.

If only Franklin didn't break him so thoroughly...

Post #3   6/9/10 2:04:54PM   

DosBox

MMA Regular

DosBox Avatar

Career:932-547
Chips:
The deepest analysis that I will go into this fight comes down to this....

Miranda is a good wrestler... Loiseau doesnt have the best defensive wrestling, nor the best ground game....

Thats it.

The Crows exotic kicks are pretty much a double edged sword for him, if it doesnt land Miranda will clinch up and take him down and pound on him for 3 rounds like Ed Herman did.

I like his style, but I dont think he will use it much against Miranda.

Post #4   6/9/10 2:24:49PM   

RecklessIndifference

Learning to Sprawl

RecklessIndifference Avatar

Career:1,893-1,153
Camp: Playground Mafia
Chips:

Posted by DosBox

The deepest analysis that I will go into this fight comes down to this....

Miranda is a good wrestler... Loiseau doesnt have the best defensive wrestling, nor the best ground game....

Thats it.

The Crows exotic kicks are pretty much a double edged sword for him, if it doesnt land Miranda will clinch up and take him down and pound on him for 3 rounds like Ed Herman did.

I like his style, but I dont think he will use it much against Miranda.

I agree 100%... Miranda's also not a bad striker himself

I used to love Loiseau, but I have no confidence in him anymore

Post #5   6/9/10 3:01:35PM   

finnish_line

In Full Mount

finnish_line Avatar

Career:517-331
Camp: Great Boxe
Chips:

Who thought it would be a good idea to include the words "grateful" and "great" in the same headline?

Come on, MMAMania.

Post #6   6/9/10 3:32:30PM   

Boston617808

MMA Regular

Boston617808 Avatar

Career:167-133
Camp: Team Boston
Chips:
Hope he gets the big win and KO of the night! WAR LOU...lol cant spell it. WAR CROW!!!

Post #7   6/10/10 7:27:06AM