Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

Rory MacDonald: This Is Perfect Time For Me to Be Fighting Condit

Print  
Posted By Message

emfleek

FA-Q

emfleek Avatar

Career:2,276-1,203
Camp: The Ringers
Chips:
Rory MacDonald is no stranger to fighting opponents older and more experienced than he is. So if you were to ask the 20-year-old if it's too soon to face a guy like final WEC welterweight champion Carlos Condit in only his second UFC fight, he'll tell you it only feels natural.

"I think is kind of like the perfect time for me to be fighting Carlos Condit," MacDonald told MMAFighting.com. "My career's been progressive every fight, progressing, progressing, progressing and I think this is the natural course for me to be fighting Carlos."

LINK

Post #1   6/8/10 9:35:29AM   

The_Metal_Maniac

You Can't Andle My Riddum!

The_Metal_Maniac Avatar

Career:1,873-1,006
Camp: The Evil Empire
Chips:
I'm excited to watch this fight. Rory has seemed to progress in every one of his fights. He's an excited fighter to watch as well. On the other hand Condit has seemed to have a hard time adjusting to the competition level of the UFC. I for one believe he lost his split decision victory over Ellenberger. I don't see MacDonald being a huge underdog and I doubt gambling sites predict that as well. People seem to be picking Condit on his name alone, I'm going to take MacDonald in this one. Whatever the outcome this should be a good fight.

Post #2   6/8/10 10:55:14AM   

RecklessIndifference

Learning to Sprawl

RecklessIndifference Avatar

Career:1,687-1,046
Camp: the thuggee's
Chips:

Posted by The_Metal_Maniac

I'm excited to watch this fight. Rory has seemed to progress in every one of his fights. He's an excited fighter to watch as well. On the other hand Condit has seemed to have a hard time adjusting to the competition level of the UFC. I for one believe he lost his split decision victory over Ellenberger. I don't see MacDonald being a huge underdog and I doubt gambling sites predict that as well. People seem to be picking Condit on his name alone, I'm going to take MacDonald in this one. Whatever the outcome this should be a good fight.

I couldn't agree more. I said this yesterday, win or lose Macdonald is going to win over alot of fans in this fight. He's going to show that he belongs in there with guys like Condit.

Post #3   6/8/10 11:28:20AM   

prozacnation1978

Heavyweight Champ

prozacnation1978 Avatar

Career:2,384-1,280
Camp: Dark Horse
Chips:
I am leaning toward rory as well
Condit should be 0-2 in the ufc right now
I do think fight will go to decision but if rory can sub him out
That is a major statement

Post #4   6/8/10 12:16:11PM