Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

UFC Counters SF Fedor vs. Werdum With 113 Replay

Print  
Posted By Message

DCRage

Representin' The MA's

DCRage Avatar

Career:978-738
Chips:
As has become customary, UFC is once again airing counterprogramming on Spike against a live Strikeforce event. UFC's latest move is a replay of UFC 113 on June 26 at 9 PM ET, featuring the rematch of Lyoto Machida vs. Mauricio Rua for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship. SF's live event begins at 10 PM ET on the 26th. In addition to Machida vs. Rua II, the replay of UFC 113, which took place at Montreal's Bell Centre, features bouts such as Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson vs. Matt Mitrione, Sam Stout vs. Jeremy Stephens, Joe Doerksen vs. Tom Lawlor, Marcus Davis vs. Jonathan Goulet and Patrick Cote vs. Alan Belcher.

Article

Post #1   6/7/10 11:59:09AM   

kevietre

Belt Contender

kevietre Avatar

Career:666-469
Chips:
UFC 113 turned out to be better than expected minus the Koscheck vs Daley fight. I'm still watching Strikerforce. I curious to see how Babalu looks after a long layoff and how he matches up against Ruthless

Post #2   6/7/10 2:23:20PM   

BlueSkiesBurn

USCFootball.com

BlueSkiesBurn Avatar

Career:534-389
Chips:
As a Machida nuthugger, the choice is clear for me. I'll say it again, though. When will Dana learn that people have DVR? More importantly, when will he learn that the vast majority of MMA fans that would be watching the Strikeforce events have more than likely seen the PPV he's airing free to counter SF?

Post #3   6/7/10 5:22:13PM