Pick'em Leagues: THE BIG SHOW CASUAL BEST OF THE REST Single Event PvP: FANTASY POOLS Betting Leagues: THE BIG SHOW BEST OF THE REST

No PRIDE for Trigg

Print  
Posted By Message

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
link

Frank Trigg has no contracts with any organization at the moment and it turns out his commentating days at PRIDE might be over too.

Post #1   4/17/07 12:30:19PM   

disorderlyvision

Respect the Battle Axe

disorderlyvision Avatar

Career:1,622-1,122
Chips:
PRIDE and UFC veteran Frank “Twinkle Toes” Trigg made his debut on Tagg Radio this past week. Trigg told listeners he had no new information on the Fertitta’s purchase of PRIDE but he did state that his services are no longer being rendered.

“All I know is there is a gentleman there by the name of Jamie who is supposively going to be the new president. Works for the UFC currently right now and he is getting ready to move his wife and family over there and that’s all I know. I didn’t get spoken to by anybody, ah nobody else was there from the powers that be so I don’t know what’s going on. As of right now to my knowledge I believe my services are no longer being rendered.”

Trigg also said he is still looking to fight but he isn’t currently under contract with any organization. His fight against Robbie Lawler was the last on his Icon Sport contract and his PRIDE contract was only a one-fight deal.

So as of right now, Frank Trigg’s future with PRIDE is in limbo but we should know more come May 1st

Post #2   4/17/07 12:41:04PM   

AMERICANPRIDE

Learning to Sprawl

AMERICANPRIDE Avatar

Career:90-70
Camp: MMA DORKS
Chips:
FRANK TRIGG IS A HAS BEEN . HE HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME FIGHTER SINCE HE GOT BEAT BADLY BY MATT HUGHES.HE LACKS SELF CONFIDENCE AND WITHOUT IT HE MIGHT JUST LOSE HIS ENTIRE CAREER AS WELL .

Post #3   4/17/07 3:10:08PM   

hook_tothe_body

Standup Guy

hook_tothe_body Avatar

Career:415-290
Camp: 368
Chips:

Posted by AMERICANPRIDE

FRANK TRIGG IS A HAS BEEN . HE HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME FIGHTER SINCE HE GOT BEAT BADLY BY MATT HUGHES.HE LACKS SELF CONFIDENCE AND WITHOUT IT HE MIGHT JUST LOSE HIS ENTIRE CAREER AS WELL .

Uh, I don't think you know what you're talking about. What was the last Frank Trigg fight you have seen?

I'm not saying that he's a great fighter or anything. I'm not a fan of him. But he isn't that bad of a fighter. I've seen a lot better, seen a lot worse.

He beat Jason Miller not to long ago ... and Miller is a very talented fighter. I predict he's going to crack the top ten middleweights sometime this year. Or early next year.

Post #4   4/17/07 3:14:30PM